Windows 10: My laptop boot loop after reboot

Discus and support My laptop boot loop after reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was trying to restart my laptop and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, my laptop's boot logo spun for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesPritchard3, Oct 25, 2021.

1. My laptop boot loop after reboot

Hi, I was trying to restart my laptop and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, my laptop's boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same thing. I just bought a new m.2 drive for my laptop. My laptop is an Asus. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

JamesPritchard3, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/450597e7-c3c6-4338-a2ac-88f90aaf0aef?auth=1

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 25, 2021
  4. My laptop boot loop after reboot

Reboot loop on cold boots in the morning.

I mean possibly a bad write of the first bios. What happens in the dual bios is if the first bios fails to load, it cycles like 3-5 times trying to boot said bios chip. When it fails to load that correctly, the second chip automatically kicks in and you can boot.

I suggest trying a flash to the latest bios using a thumbdrive formated in fat32 with the bios file on it. reboot the PC and hit the Home key to get into the flash utility, then search for the bios and load it.

sneekypeet, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

My laptop boot loop after reboot

1. My laptop boot loop after reboot - Similar Threads - laptop boot loop

2. Laptop reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop reboot loop: I have a lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16ARH7 running windows 11. It recently has gotten stuck in a reboot loop. I originally did all the software troubleshooting including reinstalling windows and still had problems. I then got a new stick of RAM thinking it was a hardware issue, but...
  3. Laptop reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop reboot loop: I have a lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16ARH7 running windows 11. It recently has gotten stuck in a reboot loop. I originally did all the software troubleshooting including reinstalling windows and still had problems. I then got a new stick of RAM thinking it was a hardware issue, but...
  4. My laptop boot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop boot loop after reboot: Hi, I was trying to restart my laptop and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, my laptop's boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same thing. I just bought a new m.2 drive for my laptop. My laptop is an Asus....
  5. My laptop boot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop boot loop after reboot: Hi, I was trying to restart my laptop and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, my laptop's boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same thing. I just bought a new m.2 drive for my laptop. My laptop is an Asus....
  6. PC boot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that the PC boot logo spun for a few minutes, froze and then rebooted and did the same thing and you don't want to get out of that boot cycle.Any help would be appreciated....
  7. PC boot loop after reboot

PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. PC boot loop after reboot

PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in reboot loop after Resetting PC: Hi guys! I have an Asus GL553-VE, and it was slowing down so i decided to reset my PC. I chose to remove all files from the Windows drive, and let it do its thing. It was going fine, but now it's stuck in an endless loop of rebooting. The things that happen are: 1. The Asus...
  10. my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(

in Windows 10 Support
    my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(: [img] [img] It keeps going back and forth between the 2 screens and I cant get into safe mode by tapping F12. don't know what to do. please help. One of my friend said it might not be a software problem 54377