Windows 10: My laptop boots slower?

Discus and support My laptop boots slower? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently my brother accidentally went to the files folders and i think deleted something in it. Since that my laptop boots a bit slower then normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arjit, May 27, 2024.

1. Arjit Win User

My laptop boots slower?

So recently my brother accidentally went to the files folders and i think deleted something in it. Since that my laptop boots a bit slower then normal and can someone please help me find whats causing that?

:)

Arjit, May 27, 2024
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 27, 2024
  3. asuaual Win User
    HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, May 27, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop boots slower?

n-ster, May 27, 2024
Thema:

My laptop boots slower?

1. My laptop boots slower? - Similar Threads - laptop boots slower

2. My laptop boots slower?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop boots slower?: So recently my brother accidentally went to the files folders and i think deleted something in it. Since that my laptop boots a bit slower then normal and can someone please help me find whats causing that?...
  3. My Laptop is now getting slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is now getting slower: So, it's been almost 2 yrs of owning my laptop. Maybe that's the reason for my laptop being slow, but I just don't have enough patience for chrome to load. It takes ages. While it may be worth noting that I do update my laptop regularly, and maintain fragmented disks. I also...
  4. Is it walpaper make laptop boot slower

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it walpaper make laptop boot slower: after i change background from my minecraft background to another walpaper it's make my laptop boot slower but when i was change it to minecraft background again it's boot faster.I can't speak english very well...
  5. Is it walpaper make laptop boot slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is it walpaper make laptop boot slower: after i change background from my minecraft background to another walpaper it's make my laptop boot slower but when i was change it to minecraft background again it's boot faster.I can't speak english very well...
  6. Updates Are Making My Laptop Slower

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates Are Making My Laptop Slower: Hi, I want to ask a question regarding Windows updates. At first, let me list my laptop specs: Acer Switch 10 Intel Atom Z3735F 2 GB DDR3 32 GB eMMC Intel HD Graphics (integrated GPU) Windows 10 Home (32-bit) Usually, after a couple of months, I reset or reinstall...
  7. Laptop running slower & slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop running slower & slower: I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 with a 700Gb Hard drive with only 164GB used and 8Gb memory. Running Windows 10 build 17134. It has an intel i5-3230M processor. Bios version is 2.7 and Bios mode is UEFI. This machine has been getting slower and slower. It boots up slowly and...
  8. My laptop is becoming slower and slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is becoming slower and slower: I've had a Lenovo ideapad 110 for about 2 years. It seems to be getting slower and slower: start up, browsing, saving anything are all getting slower. We're connected to the NBN and our internet provider is Telstra. I don't seem to have any control over what Microsoft and...
  9. Dell Laptop Slower to Boot with Core Isolation Enabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dell Laptop Slower to Boot with Core Isolation Enabled: I have a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. I just updated to the latest consumer release of Windows 10 v1803 (17134.112). I've been experimenting with the new security feature Core Isolation (CI). The laptop (SSD based) does a cold boot in 15 secs with CI off. However, the boot...
  10. Boot time is getting slower and slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot time is getting slower and slower: I built my latest PC and upgraded the Windows 10 Home 32 bit to 64 bit back in December. I have 32GB RAM and have an I7 processor. My boot times continue to get slower and slower the past several months. I have googled solutions and tried many including booting into safe (no...