Windows 10: My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

Discus and support My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop broke down last year. I have a digital license of Microsoft Pro there bought from the Microsoft store and am hoping to use that same license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by judenicolasora, May 17, 2022.

1. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

My laptop broke down last year. I have a digital license of Microsoft Pro there bought from the Microsoft store and am hoping to use that same license on my new machine. Is this possible? I've been searching for a way these past few days and nothing seems to work. I thought the license was bound to the Microsoft account.

:)

judenicolasora, May 17, 2022

2. Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10

Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10 l didn't know you needed to add a Microsoft account to transfer digital licence. Can't get into old laptop to transfer licence to my microsft account

Sussexratty, May 17, 2022
  3. VeeDee84 Win User
    transfering Windows 10 digital license to new laptop.

I have Windows 10 Home on my old laptop, which was upgraded from windows 7. I now wish to buy a new laptop and transfer my digital license to the new laptop and i am planning to junk the old laptop. How do i go about it?

VeeDee84, May 17, 2022
  4. TChen4 Win User

My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

TChen4, May 17, 2022
Thema:

My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

1. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it? - Similar Threads - laptop broke plain

2. Transfer digital license to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer digital license to new laptop: Hi, I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. I have a digital license for Windows 10 pro on an old PC. I would like to transfer the Pro license to the new laptop - either Windows 10 pro or Windows 11 pro. How do I transfer the digital License?Thank you!!...
  3. Transfer digital license to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer digital license to new laptop: Hi, I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. I have a digital license for Windows 10 pro on an old PC. I would like to transfer the Pro license to the new laptop - either Windows 10 pro or Windows 11 pro. How do I transfer the digital License?Thank you!!...
  4. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?: My laptop broke down last year. I have a digital license of Microsoft Pro there bought from the Microsoft store and am hoping to use that same license on my new machine. Is this possible? I've been searching for a way these past few days and nothing seems to work. I thought...
  5. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?: My laptop broke down last year. I have a digital license of Microsoft Pro there bought from the Microsoft store and am hoping to use that same license on my new machine. Is this possible? I've been searching for a way these past few days and nothing seems to work. I thought...
  6. Transfer Windows Professional License From Dead Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows Professional License From Dead Laptop: Hi,I had purchased a Windows 10 Professional Upgrade License for my laptop. However, the laptop's motherboard burnt out and the laptop is useless. Can someone please guide me on how I can go about getting the Win Pro Upgrade License transferred to my desktop which is running...
  7. Transfer Windows Professional License From Dead Laptop

Transfer Windows Professional License From Dead Laptop: Hi,I had purchased a Windows 10 Professional Upgrade License for my laptop. However, the laptop's motherboard burnt out and the laptop is useless. Can someone please guide me on how I can go about getting the Win Pro Upgrade License transferred to my desktop which is running...
  8. Transferring a digital license from one laptop to another

Transferring a digital license from one laptop to another: Hi. I have a question. I had two laptops from different manufacturers. Both were bought pre-installed with Win7 Ultimate and Win7 Home and Certificate of Authority Label with Product Key. Since the purchase, both devices have been consistently updated to Win8 - Win10 Pro and...
  9. Can a digital license from a laptop specifically HP be capable of transferring a license to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can a digital license from a laptop specifically HP be capable of transferring a license to...: I'm getting a new computer soon. Laptop to desktop. I'm wondering if I can transfer my old digital license from my laptop to my desktop. Is it possible, and if it is how would I do it?...
  10. How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I completely remove my digital license from my laptop?: My laptop has W10 Home, I upgraded to Pro under my Microsoft Account. Now I wanna sell my laptop and don't want the next owner to have any linkage with my Account. How can I remove my digital license? submitted by /u/nousername2345 [link] [comments]...