Windows 10: My Laptop BSOD's on Startup!

Discus and support My Laptop BSOD's on Startup! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop has started to blue screen on startup, when it never did this before. The kicker is whenever I try to do the automatic repair, reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lolzorman, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Lolzorman Win User

My Laptop BSOD's on Startup!

Hello, my laptop has started to blue screen on startup, when it never did this before. The kicker is whenever I try to do the automatic repair, reset my pc, boot in safe mode, or ANYTHING, it either tells me it had a problem doing so, or it BSODs. Please help, I'm desperate to fix this laptop.

:)

Lolzorman, Jun 26, 2019

2. Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on startup?

The problem is the laptop (specs in signature) not rig in system specs.

Sometimes when I switch it on, Vista loads normally.
    Other times, just after the horizontal 'loading' bars and before the Vista orb appears, I get a BSOD of Nvlddmkm.sys or Nvlddmkm.dll then the laptop reboots, BSOD's, reboots... it can happen like 5 times!

I've been googling all morning but apparently there's no solution to this?

It does the BSOD only during startup. Once Vista loads, it never BSODs not even during a game.

Black Panther, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 26, 2019
  4. My Laptop BSOD's on Startup!

Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on startup?

nvidia driver fault, there is also a recall on certain video chips from the laptop makers, you may want to check yours to see if it makes that list

eidairaman1, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop BSOD's on Startup!

1. My Laptop BSOD's on Startup! - Similar Threads - Laptop BSOD's Startup

2. My laptop won't startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't startup: I have a hp elitebook 840 g3 today I pressed the startup button and the fans turn nonstop with black screen and on the keyboard cap lock and f12 lights go on and off continuously...
  3. My laptop won't startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't startup: I have a hp elitebook 840 g3 today I pressed the startup button and the fans turn nonstop with black screen and on the keyboard cap lock and f12 lights go on and off continuously...
  4. My laptop won't startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bsod on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod on startup: Hello,Everytime I turn on my pc it blue screens straight away on startup once it reaches the windows loading screen.I have tried multiple troubleshoots such as:Replacing cpu , Reseating ram and gpu and ssd. Clearing cmos , Starting from a usb with windows installed ,...
  6. BSOD on startup

BSOD on startup: Recently once I start up my computer, I get this BSOD that does not go away no matter what I try to do. I have replaced the SSD, RAM, and motherboard and have also reinstalled Windows with bootable media to no avail. I am unable to log into my account to run any command...
  7. Asus Laptop UX581GV continuously BSOD at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop UX581GV continuously BSOD at Startup: This laptop does not start and run without blue screening after a few minutes. It mostly just BSOD at startup and restarts. I have attached the DISM log and CBS log. CBSdismNeed help figuring out what the issues are....
  8. Asus Laptop UX581GV continuously BSOD at Startup

Asus Laptop UX581GV continuously BSOD at Startup: This laptop does not start and run without blue screening after a few minutes. It mostly just BSOD at startup and restarts. I have attached the DISM log and CBS log. CBSdismNeed help figuring out what the issues are....
  9. BSoD on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD on startup: My computer crashes every time I log in. I get a few seconds of the desktop then boom - blue screen. I'm currently in safe mode which is working ok.I've found this event from the last crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  10. bsod on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod on startup: i have a laptop and as soon as i opened the lid i got a bsod of system SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION i did sfc scan and nothing also did DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth but got error code 0x800f0827i updated my driver for my mouse, but wanna i wanna make sure i got...