Windows 10: My laptop bugging after a week

Discus and support My laptop bugging after a week in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So 4 days ago i bought a HP-db0031nr laptop/AMD A9-9425/4GB/1TB HDD/15.6 Flat HD (1366x768)/AMD Radeon R5/windows 10 home (renewed) on amazaon I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XXGUNVOLTXXPRO, Jul 19, 2020.

1. My laptop bugging after a week

So 4 days ago i bought a HP-db0031nr laptop/AMD A9-9425/4GB/1TB HDD/15.6 Flat HD (1366x768)/AMD Radeon R5/windows 10 home (renewed) on amazaon I've been wanting this pc for a while now and got it for the DVD/CD burner because I wnated to get some agents for it instead of downloading it and when i got it the first 3 days it was slow but that happeneds to all pcs from what I've heard from many of ppl, when I first got it i notices that the key bored wasn't responding so i used the on screen key bored for that, when booting into the home screen going to Microsoft edge i typed in chrome and it worked just fine but when I'm on my lock screen it doesnt work i have to go to forgot password back out and then I can type which is strange, another thing I found stange is that my pc can't run high proformance game, I tried running fortnite and apex legends but they crash and lag even when there on the lowest setting possible the only high proformance game i can run is Destiny 2 on very low setting its lags but still runs, i found that my games also crash when I plug my pc in which i this to be extremely annoying, something strage I found about my pc is that the battry drains extremely fast after unplugging it in like 45 mins to an hour it's and 20% and on the package it said the battery last 7.5 hours i got it on extended battery and battery saver at 100% ans it still drains idk what's going on with it, the 4th day of having it and noticed that when I tried to search YouTube up on chrome it would open it up in the next tab and when I tried scrolling down it zoomed in and out of the page I looked it up but nothing help i soon began to zoom into my home screen just to see if it had any effect on there but sure enough it did i resolved this problem but i cant scroll up or down in my setting, start menu, etc but chrome closes when I press "w" "m" "I" or "a" same as Microsoft edge idk why this happened I serched it up and that didn't help either and sometimes when I try and move my games or apps on my home screen they tend to makes multipe copys or connect with each other and make more copys. My question is "did i get a bad pc or is there something i can do about all this, I'm really stating to hate this thing and thinking about getting a new one"

submitted by /u/XXGUNVOLTXXPRO
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XXGUNVOLTXXPRO, Jul 19, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD once a week with bug check code, 0x00000124

In device manager,
    • go to the Broadcom network adapter,
    • right click this device and choose update drivers
    • choose "search my computer for drivers"
    • locate the drivers and install them
    I haven't ever needed to install drivers via this method, so I don't know exactly what the next step(s) is/are after locating the drivers.

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 19, 2020
  4. My laptop bugging after a week

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

My laptop bugging after a week

1. My laptop bugging after a week - Similar Threads - laptop bugging week

2. Is this a windows bug or it might be my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a windows bug or it might be my laptop?: Sorry if this is a stupid question, but idk where to ask I got two new laptops today for me and my sister and i had the option to pick if i want the window installed or not. I’m not really the most tech savvy person so I obviously picked yes and they decided to install...
  3. Having issue of bugs in my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having issue of bugs in my laptop: From at least a half of a year I am using windows 11 insider preview dev channel and for half a year I am facing the issue of bugs in my pc I tried to compliant about but nobody was replying I am facing bugs now as I am writing this post please fix this bug error on windows...
  4. My Laptop Surface 4 is still pending after almost 2 weeks

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Laptop Surface 4 is still pending after almost 2 weeks: Hello, I was wondering does anyone know how long does the Surface Laptop 4 takes to process? My order status has been "pending" for almost 2 weeks now. I also noticed that Microsoft took my money right away but gave it back to me a day later. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean...
  5. Update Caused Bugs In My Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update Caused Bugs In My Laptop: I have a Lenovo ideapad 3.17 with Windows 10, version 2004, OS build 19041.1110 installed.Yesterday, Microsoft 'helped' me by automatically installing an update. Now, my laptop is very buggy. Before the update, it was working great with no problems at all.Not being a...
  6. Laptop bug?

Laptop bug?: My laptop keeps saying an attempt was made to refrence a token that does not exist my start button isn't working my background went to black and when opening apps it says class not registered how do I fix it...
  7. Laptop won't work after being off for a week

Laptop won't work after being off for a week: I went on a trip with my family and was gone for about a week. When I got back and went to use my laptop, it wouldn't work. Essentially all I can get it to do is turn on. The screen is completely black, and I can't turn it off by holding down the power button. It's an Acer...
  8. Laptop rejects all mouses after a few weeks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop rejects all mouses after a few weeks: My laptop has been rejecting all input from mouses after I use them for a few weeks. I’ve tried four or so wireless mouses and one wired mouse but all of them end up getting rejected. It’s very annoying as I can only do so much with my working mousepad. I have re-installed...
  9. Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!

Windows still has bugs after bugs after bugs!: This would be my what 4 installment of a --->CLEAN<--- "formated" of Windows 10! I don't know why but it seems to hate my computer so much. This is to report bug(s) to Windows developers and Windows developers only. I will not hear any workarounds what so ever. These are bugs...
  10. Laptop screen black after last weeks udpate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop screen black after last weeks udpate: I loaded the last update last week, on an ASUS F554L laptop. After rebooting the laptop screen stopped working ?! - backlight is on - screen is black - the image that should be on it sometimes flickers but otherwise remains black -------------- I've tried to reboot the...