Windows 10: My laptop came with Windows 11 Home, and I purchased the $99 upgrade to pro. Now my PC says...

Discus and support My laptop came with Windows 11 Home, and I purchased the $99 upgrade to pro. Now my PC says... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Title pretty much says it all. I have absolutely no idea as to why it happened. I have the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 with all the max upgrades. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gabe80million, Jan 17, 2022.

1. My laptop came with Windows 11 Home, and I purchased the $99 upgrade to pro. Now my PC says...

Title pretty much says it all. I have absolutely no idea as to why it happened. I have the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 with all the max upgrades. I don't understand what's going on, I sent it to Microsoft, I'm awaiting a call, but this is kinda bad.

:)

gabe80million, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

My laptop came with Windows 11 Home, and I purchased the $99 upgrade to pro. Now my PC says...

1. My laptop came with Windows 11 Home, and I purchased the $99 upgrade to pro. Now my PC says... - Similar Threads - laptop came Home

2. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  3. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  4. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I purchased Windows 11 pro but it's not compatible with my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows 11 pro but it's not compatible with my laptop.: My laptop is currently running on Windows 8.1 which is no longer supported. I purchased Windows 11 pro but it's not compatible with my laptop system configurations. Can I have a refund on my purchase?...
  6. Can't upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing a new PC; Windows 11 Pro DVD came...

Can't upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing a new PC; Windows 11 Pro DVD came...: Hi there,I bought a brand new PC and ordered Windows 11 Pro. The PC came with Windows 11 Home installed and not activated makes kinda sense, because I didn't buy a Home version, though I don't understand, why they didn't just installed Pro. Separately, they gave me a Windows...
  7. Can't upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing a new PC; Windows 11 Pro DVD came...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing a new PC; Windows 11 Pro DVD came...: Hi there,I bought a brand new PC and ordered Windows 11 Pro. The PC came with Windows 11 Home installed and not activated makes kinda sense, because I didn't buy a Home version, though I don't understand, why they didn't just installed Pro. Separately, they gave me a Windows...
  8. My laptop came with Windows 11 Home, and I purchased the $99 upgrade to pro. Now my PC says...

My laptop came with Windows 11 Home, and I purchased the $99 upgrade to pro. Now my PC says...: Title pretty much says it all. I have absolutely no idea as to why it happened. I have the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 with all the max upgrades. I don't understand what's going on, I sent it to Microsoft, I'm awaiting a call, but this is kinda bad....
  9. Reinstalled W10 on my laptop that originally came with Pro version and now it has Home.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalled W10 on my laptop that originally came with Pro version and now it has Home.: As the title states, I recently reinstalled W10 on my laptop and just realized that it now has Windows 10 Home edition. How can I upgrade it? I don't have any product key. I thought that the licence was associated to the hardware and I didn't need to enter any key....
  10. purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website: purchased and installed window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft websit and can not see that it was completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-window-pro-upgrade-for-99-from-microsoft/9701f9e6-6640-4209-a500-49d057248bc6