Windows 10: My Laptop Camera Isn't Working

Discus and support My Laptop Camera Isn't Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Lenovo ideapad flex 5 intel core i5 tenth gen's camera is not working. If I were to try to use the camera app it says [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A Person_926, Mar 18, 2021.

1. My Laptop Camera Isn't Working

My Lenovo ideapad flex 5 intel core i5 tenth gen's camera is not working. If I were to try to use the camera app it says

My Laptop Camera Isn't Working b58aae9b-62d5-443c-bf54-5d449889cecf?upload=true.png

:)

A Person_926, Mar 18, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 18, 2021
  4. My Laptop Camera Isn't Working

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop Camera Isn't Working

1. My Laptop Camera Isn't Working - Similar Threads - Laptop Camera Isn't

2. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera Isn't Working!: I was in a Zoom meeting when the problem began. The camera isn't working, and I checked the problem in Google Meet, Zoom, and Camera. This is disappointing, as I have a meeting on 15 August too! If this keeps going on, I won't be able to attend the meeting. In Zoom, the...
  3. My Camera Isn't Working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Camera Isn't Working!: I was in a Zoom meeting when the problem began. The camera isn't working, and I checked the problem in Google Meet, Zoom, and Camera. This is disappointing, as I have a meeting on 15 August too! If this keeps going on, I won't be able to attend the meeting. In Zoom, the...
  4. my camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera isn't working: Hi my Camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/b09356fb-dc57-4cf0-91cf-df08aefd8e72
  5. my camera isn't working

my camera isn't working: Hi my Camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/b09356fb-dc57-4cf0-91cf-df08aefd8e72
  6. My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop's built-in Camera isn't working: Hi! Last week I bought my new laptop. Today I joined the Zoom meeting but unfortunately my camera didn't worked for me. I tried my to solve the issue but could not. Can anyone of you tell me how can I resolve this issue? I rebooted my PC and issue is same....
  7. My Camera Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Camera Isn't Working: I accidently dropped my computer and the screen was busted, Someone came and fixed it for me and everything worked including the camera for about 2-3 months, Then one day the camera just stopped working. I tried all the trouble shooting but nothing would work, when I went...
  8. my Camera isn't working

my Camera isn't working: hello I don't know why built-in camera isn't working on my laptop HP, Is that a hardware issue or what ? i did all steps to fix that issue but i couldn't fix it....
  9. My Camera Isn't Working

My Camera Isn't Working: Split from this thread. my camera is not working and appears as inactive / window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-isnt-working/35779344-ebde-4df6-8051-1c2fbf51ea80
  10. Laptop Camera isn't working

Laptop Camera isn't working: Laptop: Ideapad 710s My Camera on my laptop isn't working. It shows the 2 error codes. error code: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvents> 0x800700001 error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCameraAreAttached> I have already tried updating the driver + restarting, it didn't help....