Windows 10: My Laptop Camera not on while having Classes at Google Meet.

Discus and support My Laptop Camera not on while having Classes at Google Meet. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help! i need to learn , i allowed acess to the browser for camera and microphone but it keep showing camera failed. but when i open the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BenMidoriya, Sep 15, 2020.

1. My Laptop Camera not on while having Classes at Google Meet.

Please help!

i need to learn , i allowed acess to the browser for camera and microphone but it keep showing camera failed.

but when i open the camera app it was okay, and it did worked on the app but not the browser.

im using a free versio of bitdefender antivirus and it dont have a cam protection

in the settings i allowed apps to use camera , it was okay til sept 13. i'v been using the browser for 2 weeks and

it had no probblem. but from yesterday it started i cant even learn.

please help me fix it, its really important to me

:)

BenMidoriya, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Janette_Z Win User

Camera on Microsoft Surface having issues with Google Meet

Hi, VDierks!

Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Community and posting your concerns. We are sorry to learn you have issues with your camera when using Google Meet on your Surface Pro (5th Gen). Thanks for taking the time to let us know about
    this and allowing us to help you out.

If the built-in Camera app and other apps on your device do not show the same behavior as Google Meet, this has something to do with the specific app. It is a good thing you reached out to Google regarding this since this haunted
    house effect/filter should not occur in camera apps.

I hope this time Google has assisted you on this.

Kind regards,

Janette_Z, Sep 15, 2020
  3. VDierks Win User
    Camera on Microsoft Surface having issues with Google Meet

I actually ended up solving it myself. Google Meet allows your to select from either front or rear cameras, but it had defaulted to the IR camera for front facing instead of the regular camera. Not really sure why that would have been a possibility, but
    I switched it and it is fine now.

VDierks, Sep 15, 2020
  4. My Laptop Camera not on while having Classes at Google Meet.

not open items in google meet

I suggest that you ask in the Google Meet Community:

Welcome to the Google Meet Help Community

Google Meet Community

Bill Smithers, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop Camera not on while having Classes at Google Meet.

1. My Laptop Camera not on while having Classes at Google Meet. - Similar Threads - Laptop Camera while

2. how to make Google meet automaticly switch camera to external camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make Google meet automaticly switch camera to external camera: when i connect external usb camera to my laptop , google meet browser and app still uses the laptops camera, i have to manually change it every time to the external camera. is there any way that makes the google meet use the external camera as default one and only switch to...
  3. how to make Google meet automaticly switch camera to external camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make Google meet automaticly switch camera to external camera: when i connect external usb camera to my laptop , google meet browser and app still uses the laptops camera, i have to manually change it every time to the external camera. is there any way that makes the google meet use the external camera as default one and only switch to...
  4. Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.: When I try to use my camera in a Zoom conference there is a significant lag in the video. However, it works fine using Google Meets with the same number of participants. I need Zoom to work. Any suggestions?...
  5. Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.: When I try to use my camera in a Zoom conference there is a significant lag in the video. However, it works fine using Google Meets with the same number of participants. I need Zoom to work. Any suggestions?...
  6. Camera lags with Zoom, but works fine with Google Meets.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Google Meet camera failed or not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet camera failed or not working in Windows 10: Google Meet is one of the popular video conferencing software in the market. It has a simple and intuitive UI, Google’s support, and most importantly it is free. However, many Windows 10 users have reported that they are not able to access the camera when using Google Meet....
  8. laptop camera not working with meeting apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    laptop camera not working with meeting apps: It appears that my laptop camera does not work with Zoom, Join.Me or WebEx because of incompatibility with Windows 10. Microsoft does not have any information addressing this that I can find. I did uninstall and reinstall Zoom, and checked that I have latest version of...
  9. Unable to load Camera in Google Meet -Error code No Camera Attached

Unable to load Camera in Google Meet -Error code No Camera Attached: I am uble to use the Camera in Window 10 nd my Dell Inspiron Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-camera-in-google-meet-error-code-no/6bd750b0-5cba-44ec-86b2-2cae4e3163fa
  10. Camera on Microsoft Surface having issues with Google Meet

Camera on Microsoft Surface having issues with Google Meet: When I try to connect to Google Meet using my Microsoft Surface the camera image makes me appear to be a in night vision, and b strobing. The overall effect makes it look like footage inside a haunted house. I am posting this question with Google as well, but I'm wondering if...