Windows 10: My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?

Discus and support My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so far i have tried all the following steps:1. Run Bluetooth TroubleshooterType troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box Cortana > Troubleshoot >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GabrielRidpath, Jul 31, 2021.

1. My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?

so far i have tried all the following steps:1. Run Bluetooth TroubleshooterType troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box Cortana > Troubleshoot > Click Bluetooth and run the troubleshooter2. Take actions related to Bluetooth driverWindows Key+X > Click Device Manager > Expand Bluetooth > Right click on entry below >A. Rollback the DriverClick Properties > Go to Driver tab > If there is rollback option, click itB. Uninstall the DriverUninstall > Reboot the computer > The driver will be installed automatically when you restartC. Update driver from manufacturer's

:)

GabrielRidpath, Jul 31, 2021

2. Issues with finding and turning on Bluetooth settings on Windows 10.

Hi Jepson,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Bluetooth settings in Windows 10.

This issue might occur if Bluetooth settings is not turned on from the devices settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "no Bluetooth setting on my laptop to turn Bluetooth on", where exactly have you checked for Bluetooth settings?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if you are able to find the Bluetooth settings.

How to find Bluetooth settings in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on Bluetooth settings
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 31, 2021
  3. LVTHER Win User
    Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on.

My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings? [​IMG]

My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings? [​IMG]

Ive ran the troubleshooter
    The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the noise but doesnt flash anymore)
    Ive tried reinstalling the driver
    Made sure Bluetooth services are running

Also tried these steps:
    No button for bluetooth in action center - Windows 10 Forums
    blutooth not turning on in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

So I went into the device manager, right clicked, uninstalled the device. When I plugged it back it in, voila its working again.

LVTHER, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings?

1. My laptop cannot connect to bluetooth and there is no button to turn it on in settings? - Similar Threads - laptop cannot connect

2. Bluetooth cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth cannot be turned on: The bluetooth option has no toggle to turn on/off. So I cannot connect to my device. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cannot-be-turned-on/cc9f9426-28cf-4c3d-b7b4-46f99703b07e
  3. Bluetooth cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth cannot be turned on: The bluetooth option has no toggle to turn on/off. So I cannot connect to my device. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cannot-be-turned-on/cc9f9426-28cf-4c3d-b7b4-46f99703b07e
  4. i cannot turn my laptop on if it not connect to power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot turn my laptop on if it not connect to power: i cannot turn my laptop on if it not connect to power https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-my-laptop-on-if-it-not-connect-to/32d3dc61-a85e-4c4e-ac11-a78e089040c2
  5. i cannot turn my laptop on if it not connect to power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot turn my laptop on if it not connect to power: i cannot turn my laptop on if it not connect to power https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-my-laptop-on-if-it-not-connect-to/32d3dc61-a85e-4c4e-ac11-a78e089040c2
  6. Cannot turn Bluetooth On

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot turn Bluetooth On: When I first got my computer, I used various bluetooth devices all the time. Headphones, keyboard, mouse, etc. But suddenly one day, they would not connect. I checked the settings, and there is no button to turn Bluetooth on or off.Things I have already tried:1. I tried...
  7. there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth: there is something wrong with my device the button used to turn on and off the bluetooth is missing . a few days earlier the same thing happened to my brightness control , with was resolved when i restarted the device but this time i restarted it three times and is still not...
  8. No button to turn on bluetooth

No button to turn on bluetooth: I cannot turn on bluetooth, I have already tried reinstalling and updating /disabling enabling the driver the one with the warning sign and also troubleshooting. I've also started and set the bluetooth support services to automatic.[ATTACH]...
  9. turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?: how do I turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-bluetooth-connection-for-windows-10-laptop/70384e5a-a42d-4998-8891-66e850856c96
  10. There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth

There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth: There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth. [ATTACH] Checked in Device Manager, Bluetooth is not there. Looked in the hidden folders, bluetooth is there. Screenshot is below. [ATTACH] I read in the internet that I should uninstall Bluetooth related packages and...