Windows 10: My laptop cannot find any wifi signal.

Discus and support My laptop cannot find any wifi signal. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought this laptop six months ago and it has been working perfectly until now. I used it this afternoon and it worked smoothly without any issue but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Potuty, Feb 9, 2020.

1. /u/Potuty Win User

My laptop cannot find any wifi signal.

I bought this laptop six months ago and it has been working perfectly until now. I used it this afternoon and it worked smoothly without any issue but by night when I used it I was unable to join any wifi net. Usually the laptop would be able to find at least ten of them but right now it could find none, which makes it not a problem of the router. I have been trying to fix it using the tools windows 10 offers and it firstly said that an ethereal cable was either missing or broken, thing is I don't use cable inherent but the wireless thing. When I found out how to scan for any problems regarding what was going wrong the computer said that there was nothing wrong. I'm quite worried about this as it could easily be a virus or that my computer internet thing has gotten broken, I hope it's a minor solvable thing.

submitted by /u/Potuty
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Potuty, Feb 9, 2020

2. Not listing all the wifi signals available

I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1. I use an external wifi adapter in my lenovo z570 laptop. I am able to connect to a wifi network but my laptop is not listing all the wifi signals available so that i can choose which one to connect. But it automatically
    connects to one particular wifi nerwork. Where to find the list of networks available ? It was fine 8.1 but the problem appeared in win 10.

rohithnallamaddi, Feb 9, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    WiFi signal strength suddenly reduced.

Thanks! Which mobile app do you suggest?

When the router was installed, it was checked and the best place was selected. All the issue appeared very recently.

4. My laptop cannot find any wifi signal.

wifi signal fluctuates

My wifi signal strength was working good when i bought my lumia 640xl...bt since i upgraded to win10...the signal fluctuates even though on my pc and other devices at my home the signal strength is strong...please suggest a solution...thank you

AishwaryaAnarse, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

My laptop cannot find any wifi signal.

1. My laptop cannot find any wifi signal. - Similar Threads - laptop cannot find

2. My laptop stopped finding any wifi networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop stopped finding any wifi networks.: last night it was connecting to wifi, now it can’t connect and then it stopped finding any, saying no Wi-fi networks found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stopped-finding-any-wifi-networks/48486c0b-040f-4860-80b9-d844bd103dee
  3. My laptop stopped finding any wifi networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop stopped finding any wifi networks.: last night it was connecting to wifi, now it can’t connect and then it stopped finding any, saying no Wi-fi networks found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stopped-finding-any-wifi-networks/48486c0b-040f-4860-80b9-d844bd103dee
  4. My laptop stopped finding any wifi networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop connects with any wifi but cannot pull any internet: My MSI GF63 10th Gen Laptop with Windows 11 is connected Wifi shows Connected, secured to wifi but I can not browse the internet. My phone is working fine with the wifi. I have also tried using my phone's hotspot. Same result, my laptop connects with WiFis but cannot pull any...
  6. Laptop randomly disconnects then cannot find any WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly disconnects then cannot find any WiFi networks: Every now and then my laptop will disconnect, and as I go to reconnect it says no available networks. I know there is at least 5 nearby that my laptop can usually find, and they are all visible when I check on my phone. the only way I have found that works to fix is to run...
  7. Laptop randomly disconnects then cannot find any WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly disconnects then cannot find any WiFi networks: Every now and then my laptop will disconnect, and as I go to reconnect it says no available networks. I know there is at least 5 nearby that my laptop can usually find, and they are all visible when I check on my phone. the only way I have found that works to fix is to run...
  8. It seems that my laptop cannot find any WiFi, I tried to reboot the system but it got...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It seems that my laptop cannot find any WiFi, I tried to reboot the system but it got...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esmail_Roj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj2rqi/it_seems_that_my_laptop_cannot_find_any_wifi_i/
  9. Not finding any WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not finding any WiFi: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WheatleyDalek_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhj560/not_finding_any_wifi/
  10. Cannot find and connect any WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find and connect any WiFi networks: [ATTACH]Hey guys! So my laptop is showing this problem. My laptop can’t connect or find any wifi networks. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-and-connect-any-wifi-networks/288ecba8-7464-4636-ba64-57db9fbecfff