Windows 10: My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store

Discus and support My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Sir, My Laptop cannot visit to Microsoft store and keep show me the error screen even I am online. Please help. Thanks. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by weskerchan, Jan 6, 2021.

1. My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store

Dear Sir,

My Laptop cannot visit to Microsoft store and keep show me the error screen even I am online. Please help. Thanks.

My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store 3d9412bf-151b-4448-aeef-a59a3a847e07?upload=true.png

:)

weskerchan, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data

Read more: Microsoft's Edge browser may be storing private browsing data | The Verge

Brink, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 6, 2021
  4. DougMarvy Win User

My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store

1. My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Laptop cannot visit

2. Not have microsoft store on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not have microsoft store on my laptop: I have some problem with my laptop so I take it to the shop to fix and reset windows. After I took it back to check, I didn't see the microsoft store, I tried reinstalling it with powershell and it didn't work. Is there any way I can reinstall it?...
  3. Not have microsoft store on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not have microsoft store on my laptop: I have some problem with my laptop so I take it to the shop to fix and reset windows. After I took it back to check, I didn't see the microsoft store, I tried reinstalling it with powershell and it didn't work. Is there any way I can reinstall it?...
  4. can't visit social media websites in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't visit social media websites in my laptop: For some reason, I cannot visit Facebook, Twitter or even LinkedIn in my laptop. It gives me an error "can't reach this page". Is this a firewall issue? I don't believe that I have problems with the internet.Thanks for the response....
  5. can't visit social media websites in my laptop

can't visit social media websites in my laptop: For some reason, I cannot visit Facebook, Twitter or even LinkedIn in my laptop. It gives me an error "can't reach this page". Is this a firewall issue? I don't believe that I have problems with the internet.Thanks for the response....
  6. powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop

powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop: i recently got a new laptop and decided to get some games, and microsoft store just doesnt exist on my computernow the most common solution that i see is to simply reinstall it via powershell, but powershell is ALSO seemingly gone from my systemeven when i right click the...
  7. powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell and microsoft store is not on my laptop: i recently got a new laptop and decided to get some games, and microsoft store just doesnt exist on my computernow the most common solution that i see is to simply reinstall it via powershell, but powershell is ALSO seemingly gone from my systemeven when i right click the...
  8. stored wifi sites visited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stored wifi sites visited: wondering where to find the list of sites stored? I am running windows 10 Thanks for your help! Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stored-wifi-sites-visited/122a96ba-87e7-4f24-a3fe-67bfc4f19992
  9. Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop: i don't have microsoft store app on my windows 10 laptop. I tried everything on powershell, i tried updating the laptop, i tried the reinstall-installedApps.ps1, and i tried the wsreset method. nothing worked. Are there any other methods?...
  10. Cannot download game on laptop using Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download game on laptop using Microsoft store.: I purchased minecraft years ago using a code from the hardcopy of Minecraft Xbox One edition. When i go to the "All Owned" category in my library Minecraft appears on the list. I click on it and then choose the "install on my devices" option. It prompts me with a list of...