Windows 10: My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

Discus and support My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Before you ask Yes, ive reinstalled + updated drivers Yes, ive network reset Yes, ive tried restarting No, its not on airplane mode It is in Good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustMangos, Jun 12, 2020.

1. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

Before you ask

Yes, ive reinstalled + updated drivers

Yes, ive network reset

Yes, ive tried restarting

No, its not on airplane mode

It is in Good Condition, being recently bought less than 24 hours ago, and its already giving me connection problems.

It is the HP 14s-DK0028AU 14" Laptop, and im wondering if i might have accidentally pressed a certain button combo that turned it off, or maybe its bugged, ive been looking on youtube for about 2 hours, tried all those methods and nothing seems to be working. Is it a physical problem inside the Laptop or is it a problem with my connection (my connection is fine on my Phone and Xbox)

Please help me with this, I only recently got this Laptop, it has a bit of stuff on it already like Games and Photos, and I dont want to go through the hassel of reinstalling all of it with my 3Mbs download speed wifi

submitted by /u/JustMangos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustMangos, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 12, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 12, 2020
  4. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

Unable to share internet connection"Internet Connection Sharing is currently enabled for connection 'tunnel_32769'

Hello Graham,

We regret the inconvenience and we also appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• What is the make and model of the laptop you are using?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue? Is it an abrupt issue?

• Did you verify if the Internet connection Services is running?

• Are you normally connect to internet even when the network sharing fails?

• Do have any System Restore point set in Windows prior to the issue?

We also need which of the following cases of network sharing applies to your case:

1. One laptop using its Ethernet connection for Internet access and its WiFi adapter to broadcast.

2. One laptop that is connected to the Internet through a mobile USB modem and broadcasts the wireless network through its WiFi adapter.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check if the following steps help to resolve the issue.

Step-1. Disable wi-fi adapter.

Step-2. Enable it again.

Step-3. Create wi-fi hot spot again.

Step-4. Now share network connection from where internet is connected to wi-fi hotspot adapter.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Internet connection Sharing in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

1. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi - Similar Threads - Laptop cant connect

2. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  3. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  4. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access: Hello everyone i need help. So my laptop is connected to my home wifi but there is no internet access even though in other device it has internet. And its only have problem with my home wifi because when im using hotspot it work just fine. Anyone know whats the problem and...
  5. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access: Hello everyone i need help. So my laptop is connected to my home wifi but there is no internet access even though in other device it has internet. And its only have problem with my home wifi because when im using hotspot it work just fine. Anyone know whats the problem and...
  6. Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet: I recently bought a new laptop. It has worked perfectly well, until today, when the Internet stopped working. My desktop is connected and working via Ethernet, and my phone is connected and working on the same Wi-Fi network, so I'm pretty sure Windows or the laptop is having...
  7. Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet

Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet: I recently bought a new laptop. It has worked perfectly well, until today, when the Internet stopped working. My desktop is connected and working via Ethernet, and my phone is connected and working on the same Wi-Fi network, so I'm pretty sure Windows or the laptop is having...
  8. Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. wifi connectedbut cant connect internet

wifi connectedbut cant connect internet: yesterday i use two setps to slove the problem 1.type netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset in the windows powershell and press enter then restart pc 2.change dns server to 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 yesterday the problem is fixed by the 2 steps however,today the...
  10. my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet

my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet: my laptop when connected to the wifi shown connected but no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-when-connected-to-the-wifi-shown/cf1a3397-d074-4065-94ba-6fd5b87458d2