Windows 10: my laptop cant login with my email accout

Discus and support my laptop cant login with my email accout in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; my laptop cant login with Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarySaju1, Dec 4, 2019.

1. MarySaju1 Win User

my laptop cant login with my email accout

my laptop cant login with Microsoft account

:)

MarySaju1, Dec 4, 2019

2. Windows Login Email

• Go to "Settings" app, then click Accounts
    • Click the Link for "login using a local account" and follow the steps through
    • Go back to the same place and now link again to the correct/new email address.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 4, 2019
  3. Email

Hello,

Thank you for reaching us on the forum with your concern.

As per the issue description you have two email id's and you want to change your secondary email to primary on your pc.

I would suggest you to switch the login account to Local user account. Then switch back to Microsoft account which you want to use. You may follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Switch to local user account

Follow these steps to create a “Local User account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • You will get an option “Switch to a Local account” right below your user account name.
    • Select “Switch to a local account” option.
    • Enter the required details.
    • Then login to the local account and check how it works.

Step 2: Switch back to Microsoft account

Follow these steps to create a “Microsoft account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • Select “Switch to Microsoft account” right below your user account name.
    • Enter the required details (Primary Email ID).
    • Restart the computer and then try to login using new Primary account.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. my laptop cant login with my email accout - Similar Threads - laptop cant login

2. Close my Microsoft accout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close my Microsoft accout: Close my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-my-microsoft-accout/a2d32ea1-758c-4d5d-945e-4951651f9729
  3. The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?: I recently created a new email account to separate my main personal email from my new online work. I made an email account through outlook so I could still easily switch between each account in the mail app so I could still work efficiently. My laptop had been linked to my...
  4. The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?: I recently created a new email account to separate my main personal email from my new online work. I made an email account through outlook so I could still easily switch between each account in the mail app so I could still work efficiently. My laptop had been linked to my...
  5. The email on my laptop login has changed and i cant change it back ?

6. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...
  7. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop: Hello there, I have my microsoft email logged in in my laptop and I forgot my PIN i tried to recover the pin but I no longer have access to the alternate email that my current email needs for security. I can no longer access my laptop and have been blocked for attempting to...
  8. I Forgot my Pin and cant login my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I cant sing in in my windows laptop becouse i deleted my main user accout

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant sing in in my windows laptop becouse i deleted my main user accout: Pleased can someone help me, i have a very stupid problem. I deleted my main user accout becouse i didnt know its the main one and i restared my laptop and now i need to enter PIN but any of my passwords that i had isn't working. When i try to shift+restart my laptop its...
  10. Cant login or do anything with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant login or do anything with my laptop: Hi After a done a reset to my laptop and cleans the drives fully this happened. During the reinstalling of windows a error appeared at around 30%. I cant login or boot from USB. When I went to the BIOS I put only USB boot and when I did that I would just take me bake to...