Windows 10: My laptop can't recognize any microphone

Discus and support My laptop can't recognize any microphone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since last year, i've been with this problem. I can't use any microphone i've bought. When i listen to my microphone, it;s only get a green bar full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by airathalca, Jun 10, 2020.

1. My laptop can't recognize any microphone

Since last year, i've been with this problem. I can't use any microphone i've bought. When i listen to my microphone, it;s only get a green bar full everytime i typing in a keyboard and the sound is the sound from the keyboard. I thought the built-in microphone is active inside the laptop. How i fix this?

This is several things i've done.

1. Privacy microphone set to on

2. Update the sound driver to the latest driver

:)

airathalca, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Amy.K Win User

Microphone is Not Being Recognized on Laptop.

I have already tried this, and this does not work because my microphone is not being detected as a device at all.

Amy.K, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Amy.K Win User

My laptop can't recognize any microphone

Microphone is Not Being Recognized on Laptop.

Hi,

I just got a new microphone (Neewer NW-700), and I have been trying to plug it into my laptop, but it has not been working. The laptop does not recognize it, so only the default microphone has been working. I have researched and tried some things, but they
    have not been working. Also, when I troubleshooted Hardware and Devices, it said that I had unknown devices, and that it has no driver. I don't even know if that unknown device is the microphone or not. Help?

Amy.K, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

My laptop can't recognize any microphone

1. My laptop can't recognize any microphone - Similar Threads - laptop can't recognize

2. Windows stopped recognizing any external microphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stopped recognizing any external microphones: Hi,all of a sudden windows stopped recognizing any external mics. So now every time i have a conf call i have to use Realtek mic which is integrated with my All in One computer. At the same time i started to see Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.223.1124.201 update issue. It...
  3. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  4. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  5. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My laptop won't recognize any headphones.

My laptop won't recognize any headphones.: One time, it used to work and I went afk, came back, and it suddenly doesn't work. Whenever I try connecting the headphones into the laptop, my computer just doesn't know that I connected them. When I go to sounds where you would see Speakers, they're not there. I have tried...
  7. My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone

My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone: I plugged in a microphone it works properly in a PC to my laptop, and my laptop recognized it as a headphone. I go to the devices settings and it marks that I plugged in a headphone, but it was a mic instead.So how can I change its setting from a headphone to a mic? Thank...
  8. Computer doesn't recognize any microphone

Computer doesn't recognize any microphone: I'm trying to use a pair of headphones to record audio and also use voice chat. The headphones have a microphone attached. For some reason, though, my computer doesn't even register it. In Windows settings and the device manager the microphone doesn't even show up on the...
  9. My laptop does not recognize the microphone of my headsets

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop does not recognize the microphone of my headsets: I have a sony vaio, I've done everything and I can't get my laptop to recognize the microphone on my headsets.Pleae help submitted by /u/Metropol0914 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7el0s/my_laptop_does_not_recognize_the_microphone_of_my/
  10. Windows not recognizing laptop microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not recognizing laptop microphone: Hi, So my laptop has a built in microphone that works great, but whenever I plug in my earbuds it disables the laptop microphone and tries to find one through the headphone jack, only my earbuds have no microphone, so it's looking for a microphone that isn't there. Is there...