Windows 10: My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help!

Discus and support My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop. And the issue is that I can't shut it down. I can restart, I can shut it down with Cmd, by typing shutdown /s But when I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aryesh Biswas, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help!

I have an HP laptop. And the issue is that I can't shut it down. I can restart, I can shut it down with Cmd, by typing shutdown /s

But when I click the Shutdown button, then my laptop shows shutting down and then goes black and then I suddenly see the lock screen. Man please help me!

:)

Aryesh Biswas, Sep 11, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help! :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 11, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 11, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help!

n-ster, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help!

1. My laptop can't shut down!!! Please help! - Similar Threads - laptop can't shut

2. My Laptop Keeps shutting down after I took it for repairs, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Keeps shutting down after I took it for repairs, please help!: Disclaimer: I know nothing about this typa of Microsoft Laptop things. In fact my laptop shut down as I started opening this comment so if it's rushed or published missing. I apologize and will update it properly later.With that being said, I took the cheaper route, since a...
  3. My Laptop Keeps shutting down after I took it for repairs, please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps shutting down after I took it for repairs, please help!: Disclaimer: I know nothing about this typa of Microsoft Laptop things. In fact my laptop shut down as I started opening this comment so if it's rushed or published missing. I apologize and will update it properly later.With that being said, I took the cheaper route, since a...
  4. help laptop shutting down late

help laptop shutting down late: DUMP FILE = https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkfy5xcwp5a9bk9/dump.zip?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkfy5xcwp5a9bk9/dump.zip?dl=0EXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 70A2B975EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME:...
  5. help laptop shutting down late

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help laptop shutting down late: EXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 70A2B975EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!70A2B975124C000FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  6. my computer wont shut down please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont shut down please help: So my power went out whilst my computer was on and it lost power now that my power is back on I opened my computer and went to shut it down but it did the whole shutting down screen my 2 monitors turned off and then it just opened back up please help....
  7. my computer wont shut down please help

my computer wont shut down please help: So my power went out whilst my computer was on and it lost power now that my power is back on I opened my computer and went to shut it down but it did the whole shutting down screen my 2 monitors turned off and then it just opened back up please help....
  8. Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...: Hi,Automatically Slide to shut down appears - I dont even touch the computer and it shuts down. Please HelpRegardsMegha Chowdhary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-slide-to-shut-down-appears-on-my/c8a60b53-178f-4111-b74f-71e2756f7586
  9. Help! My Laptop shuts down randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! My Laptop shuts down randomly.: Hi comunity!I have an Old Samsung NP300e which i've upgraded its CPU from a Pentium B940 to an i7 2860QM Chipset is HM65, and its fully compatible. But some time ago, about 3-4 months after the CPU change it started presenting this issue. Every morning, when i turn on the...
  10. Shut down "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shut down "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" Please Help: [ATTACH] It gives me this error every single time i shut down. after it goes to 100% then it turns off, any ideas how to fix this? error "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"...