Windows 10: My laptop cant update nor reset

Discus and support My laptop cant update nor reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello every oneI got this problem for several month.First my update windows in setting get blank until today that i use a cmd command. After that in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by soroushzandi1, Oct 6, 2021.

1. My laptop cant update nor reset

Hello every oneI got this problem for several month.First my update windows in setting get blank until today that i use a cmd command. After that in update center i got a 0x80070424 error. So i search and found out that i dont have windows update in Services so i download wu... reg and install it. After that windows update appeared in Services but ut is always get disabled automaticly. So i tried severl cmd commands like scf and dism .dism dont work at all .it show error 2. After that i decided to reset my windows but it didnt happend too. In 64 percent installing windows it get a massage that

:)

soroushzandi1, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Oct 6, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 6, 2021
  4. My laptop cant update nor reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

My laptop cant update nor reset

1. My laptop cant update nor reset - Similar Threads - laptop cant update

2. My laptop reset everything overnight without updating nor informing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop reset everything overnight without updating nor informing.: Hi, so I really don't understand why laptop turns all the settings to the way it supposed to be, like light mode, logging out of my Microsoft account, and even cleared the chrome data. I used to have all chrome profiles for my whole family in my laptop, but not it's empty,...
  3. My laptop reset everything overnight without updating nor informing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop reset everything overnight without updating nor informing.: Hi, so I really don't understand why laptop turns all the settings to the way it supposed to be, like light mode, logging out of my Microsoft account, and even cleared the chrome data. I used to have all chrome profiles for my whole family in my laptop, but not it's empty,...
  4. My laptop reset everything overnight without updating nor informing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant Reset My Laptop

Cant Reset My Laptop: I cant reset my laptop. theres no recovery option in my settings i also use win 10 pro, i also tried to use admin command prompt and tried to manually reset my laptop it says "tbs.dll was not found reinstalling may fix this problem" i reinstalled it but the same problem...
  6. Cant Reset My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Reset My Laptop: I cant reset my laptop. theres no recovery option in my settings i also use win 10 pro, i also tried to use admin command prompt and tried to manually reset my laptop it says "tbs.dll was not found reinstalling may fix this problem" i reinstalled it but the same problem...
  7. Cant Reset My Laptop

8. My laptop cant update nor reset

My laptop cant update nor reset: Hello every oneI got this problem for several month.First my update windows in setting get blank until today that i use a cmd command. After that in update center i got a 0x80070424 error. So i search and found out that i dont have windows update in Services so i download...
  9. My laptop cant update nor reset

My laptop cant update nor reset: Hello every oneI got this problem for several month.First my update windows in setting get blank until today that i use a cmd command. After that in update center i got a 0x80070424 error. So i search and found out that i dont have windows update in Services so i download...
  10. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

i cant update and i cant reset my laptop: so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?...