Windows 10: My laptop clock is stuck

Discus and support My laptop clock is stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Clock is stuck between 3:00 and 4:00 that is PM and the date of it is 3/8/2019. I have been working since 7:00am on 3/9/2019, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuzanneBre, Mar 9, 2019.

1. My laptop clock is stuck

Windows 10

Clock is stuck between 3:00 and 4:00 that is PM and the date of it is 3/8/2019.

I have been working since 7:00am on 3/9/2019, but the clock reaches 4:00 PM 3/8/2019 and then it goes to 3:01 PM on 3/8/2019.

I have not done anything about it as yet.... but this is a weird problem.

:)

SuzanneBre, Mar 9, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 9, 2019
  3. juldupp Win User
    MSI 980ti stuck on low clocks and high tdp

Hi, I've recently reformated my system and since then one of my gpu is acting weird, frames are insanely low and its stuck on high tdp (160%), also the gpu's clock seems to be limited (135mhz idle and 405mhz in game)

This card was under a custom bios and was clocking around 1300mhz, never overheated/artifacted.

Heres what I've done (not in the exact order)

• First I removed the working gpu to monitor the faulty one.

• Did some research over the internet and tried a couple things out.

• Tryed all of my power supply pci power cables/outputs.

• Double checked if my windows/nvidia power settings were set to performance.

• Unplugged my other screens, and tryed them one by one.

• I did reset my bios settings to stock and then reformatted again.

• I've tried out a couple drivers, ranging from 855.82 to latest.

• I've flashed it to his stock bios, and even tryed a couple other MSI 980 ti bios, still not working like it shouldm, TDP and clock speeds are still the same, now its even lower (67.5mhz)

• Then I tried to heat up the gpu in my oven as seen in some guides over the internet.

I'm pretty sure this gpu could work great again, it was working fine before I reformatted.

My laptop clock is stuck 62120b0301076af389692bbbb94f5bd9.png

My laptop clock is stuck c6a83ce375980a13386b5eb26eb3e51a.png

PC specs:

EVGA z97 Classified

16gb Kingston hyperx 2133

evga 1200p2 platinum power supply

OEM Windows 10 64x pro

juldupp, Mar 9, 2019
  4. My laptop clock is stuck

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

My laptop clock is stuck

1. My laptop clock is stuck - Similar Threads - laptop clock stuck

2. GPU Clock stuck at 300MHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Clock stuck at 300MHz: My laptop is a Dell G5 5590 with and RTX 2060 and it’s running games on 10fps that used to run just fine before. Ran heaven benchmank with GPUz open and found out the clock speed is stuck at 300MHz when the minimum expected should be around 960 for my graphics card… I’ve...
  3. GPU Clock stuck at 300MHz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU Clock stuck at 300MHz: My laptop is a Dell G5 5590 with and RTX 2060 and it’s running games on 10fps that used to run just fine before. Ran heaven benchmank with GPUz open and found out the clock speed is stuck at 300MHz when the minimum expected should be around 960 for my graphics card… I’ve...
  4. Processor stuck at base clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor stuck at base clock: My laptop is running Windows 7, and I just noticed that my processor is running at 1.68 GHz locked. Which is my processors base clock actually it is 1.70, but it is almost the same. The turbo can go up to 2.70 GHz. On Windows 10 there was no problem, but on Windows 7, it is...
  5. Processor stuck at base clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Processor stuck at base clock: My laptop is running Windows 7, and I just noticed that my processor is running at 1.68 GHz locked. Which is my processors base clock actually it is 1.70, but it is almost the same. The turbo can go up to 2.70 GHz. On Windows 10 there was no problem, but on Windows 7, it is...
  6. CPU not getting base clock stuck below base clock

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU not getting base clock stuck below base clock: I have problem my cpu stuck at 3.31ghz on default windows boot but when i run safe boot i got full speed 3.70ghz is there something i can disable fix this for me? submitted by /u/ArabSkills_ [link] [comments]...
  7. clock on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock on laptop: the time dispayed on my laptop taskbar is 11 minutes ahead of real time. How do I adjust this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-on-laptop/517974a5-acfe-47ae-886d-7fe7361b79da
  8. Clock on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clock on laptop: My laptop is stuck on switch on time how can I get it to switch to real time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-on-laptop/6a466825-8351-43f0-803f-2183c21cea96
  9. Windows 10 Pc login Stuck at Clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pc login Stuck at Clock: Hello, I booted up my pc this morning to find that it is stuck on the clock screen at login, It does not take me to the login menu when I press space or drag it up, it just resets. This means I cant use the buttons on the bottom right corner. I have tried rebooting 3 times...
  10. Windows stuck at blue screen with clock

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck at blue screen with clock: Hi I switched on this morning and Windows won't go past the blue screen with clock. Keyboard is OK - it works in BIOS I have powered off and on several times to try an trigger repair options but I don't get a repair screen. Any advice welcome Dave 104564