Windows 10: My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally

Discus and support My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Its show something like this [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aaron1645, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Aaron1645 Win User

My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally

Its show something like this

My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally 79c221d2-6dee-4f69-b25b-12c358ecdc80?upload=true.png My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally b74359ae-0c21-4a0e-bffb-ae4e4aa958f6?upload=true.png

:)

Aaron1645, Jun 27, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera Not Working

Hello,

I have a Sony Vaio laptop that was purchased in November of 2014. I don't use my laptop camera much but I've recently learned that it won't work and I have tried everything suggested by those who have answered other people's question similar to mine.

I get the error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00DABE0)

I've tried all of this and have reset my computer and still I get the same message:

The error code 0xA00F425C(0x80004005) that you've encountered may be due to software conflicts or broken components. To have this resolved, we'd like to confirm if you've already tried running the Windows App troubleshooter. This tool is usually used if
    a Windows app isn't functioning accordingly. If you haven't done it yet, please click here to download the tool and run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try uninstalling the app via PowerShell command and reinstall it after. Here are the steps.

• In the search box, type Windows PowerShell.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Close the window and restart your computer.
    • Reinstall the Camera app from the Store app.
    • Once you're done, check the outcome

How do I get my camera to work?

BrittneyNA, Jun 27, 2020
  4. My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally

1. My laptop code:A509J camera can't function normally - Similar Threads - laptop code A509J

2. My does my PC not function normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My does my PC not function normally: My PC is new and at the beginning it freezes randomly after some use. I tried memtest and it worked fine. I tried running driver verifier and my PC keeps crashing and restarting without the BSOD. Here is the minidump...
  3. My does my PC not function normally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My does my PC not function normally: My PC is new and at the beginning it freezes randomly after some use. I tried memtest and it worked fine. I tried running driver verifier and my PC keeps crashing and restarting without the BSOD. Here is the minidump...
  4. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop can't start normally in normal mode: It always start with this screen then restart and shows a bunch of options to use safe mode and everythingWhat should i do to get it back to normal?...
  5. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop can't start normally in normal mode: It always start with this screen then restart and shows a bunch of options to use safe mode and everythingWhat should i do to get it back to normal?...
  6. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my camera is not functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera is not functional: I accidentally uninstalled and deleted my camera sensor unicam m1040 system driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-functional/399eede5-23e6-4adb-9e88-a13b6672492b
  8. Can't login normally on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login normally on my laptop: When I on my Lenovo ideapad 320 window 10 laptop it goes through automatic repair until a blue screen appear saying "automatic repair couldn't repair your pc". I then try reset the laptop but wouldn't work. I went on YouTube to see if there was any video to resolve...
  9. Can't boot my laptop in normal mode

Can't boot my laptop in normal mode: it all started a month ago when i was playing a game on my laptop as usual. Then i decided to watch a movie and when i opened windows explorer it got stucked after it opened. Usually if something like that happens it only lasts for 30 or 40 seconds but it lasted for more than...
  10. Can't boot my laptop in normal mode

Can't boot my laptop in normal mode: it all started a month ago when i was playing a game on my laptop as usual. Then i decided to watch a movie and when i opened windows explorer it got stucked after it opened. Usually if something like that happens it only lasts for 30 or 40 seconds but it lasted for more than...