Windows 10: My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it.

Discus and support My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, When it starts, it says "preparing automatic repair", then it reboots. It does this several times, then it says "diagnosing your PC". Then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VincentFenton362, Aug 30, 2021.

1. My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it.

Hi, When it starts, it says "preparing automatic repair", then it reboots. It does this several times, then it says "diagnosing your PC". Then it restarts. Then the automatic repair screen appears, I go to the advanced options, I solve problems and then to the advanced options and from there I don't know what to do. I click skip this drive and it displays an error message stating that no restore points have been created. Clicking cancel takes me back to the options screen. I have an Asus zenbook 13, with Windows 10 Home. Can someone help me with this please?

:)

VincentFenton362, Aug 30, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it.

internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it.

1. My laptop crashed and I can't restore or reset it. - Similar Threads - laptop crashed can't

2. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't factory reset my laptop: I tried to do anything i found on here and on youtube, but it doesn't work. I have an acer laptop win10 and it just saves no changes were made whenever i try to reset...
  3. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't factory reset my laptop: I tried to do anything i found on here and on youtube, but it doesn't work. I have an acer laptop win10 and it just saves no changes were made whenever i try to reset...
  4. I can't factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop crash. Unable to reset or restore

Laptop crash. Unable to reset or restore: My laptop crashed and I am unable to restore or reset it. When its booting up, it says "preparing automatic repair", then restarts. It's does this several times, then says "diagnosing your PC".Then it restarts. Then it brings up the automatic repair screen, I go to advanced...
  6. Can't reset my laptop

Can't reset my laptop: Hello when i try to reinstall windows from my usb it keep reaching 96% then telling me that "there was a problem reseting your pc, no changes were made" and i can't access the safe mode cause it keep crashing....
  7. Can't reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't reset my laptop: Hello everyone, My laptop with Windows 10 is showing a blue screen with the error 0xc000021a every time I try to access the Windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the message: 'Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC' and the options: 'Shut down' and 'Advanced...
  8. Can't Reset My Laptop

Can't Reset My Laptop: I need to do a factory reset on Windows 10 on my PC. Every time I try, I get a message saying that there is not enough disk space on the drive where Windows is installed. So I go to disk cleanup to remove any files I can. There are not any files taking up space at all : I...
  9. reset\restore laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset\restore laptop: hi, im having trouble resetting my windows 10 laptop, its a fujitsu originally came with windows 8 i think. im trying all the methods ive seen online. it will begin to reset but after 30% it will say undoing apps or programs cant mind exactly. tried command method and it...
  10. I can't factory reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't factory reset my laptop.: So recently, I dual-booted my ASUS VivoBook F510UA so I could run Ubuntu alongside Windows 10 on a live USB. After one point when I removed the USB while the laptop was off, I turned on my laptop and encountered the blue screen of death. I cannot even boot into Windows 10 or...