Windows 10: My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

Discus and support My laptop crashed pretty frequently. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptops got crashed 4 times since I bought it just around 3 months ago.Can you guys read and analyze those dump files then inform me what's wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by N.A.Kagari, Dec 24, 2021.

1. My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

My laptops got crashed 4 times since I bought it just around 3 months ago.Can you guys read and analyze those dump files then inform me what's wrong with my laptop?https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tDDPFPnOtHLCfxwiJif41xIaLibCNoUB?usp=sharing^ This is a ggdrive link containing all 4 dump files from C:\Windows\Minidump, my laptop info and the most recent dump info I took from Blue screen view.Thanks very much!

:)

N.A.Kagari, Dec 24, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 24, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

4. My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

1. My laptop crashed pretty frequently. - Similar Threads - laptop crashed pretty

2. Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.: Hello,A short while ago my HP OMEN 15-EN0150ND laptop seemingly for apparently no reason overheated while I was transporting it I believe it was turned off but might have been in sleep mode. Ever since then it is prone to frequent crashes; both BSOD as well as the screen...
  3. Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Appareantly random frequent laptop crashes.: Hello,A short while ago my HP OMEN 15-EN0150ND laptop seemingly for apparently no reason overheated while I was transporting it I believe it was turned off but might have been in sleep mode. Ever since then it is prone to frequent crashes; both BSOD as well as the screen...
  4. BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?: Hello, i’m a windows ten Acer userI keep getting the same bluescreensThose being:Page fault in nonpaged area win32kfull.sysPage fault in nonpaged area dxgkrnl.sysPage fault in nonpaged area wdf01000.sysMy question is if anyone can help out what these errors are, how to solve...
  5. BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?: Hello, i’m a windows ten Acer userI keep getting the same bluescreensThose being:Page fault in nonpaged area win32kfull.sysPage fault in nonpaged area dxgkrnl.sysPage fault in nonpaged area wdf01000.sysMy question is if anyone can help out what these errors are, how to solve...
  6. BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashed pretty frequently.: My laptops got crashed 4 times since I bought it just around 3 months ago.Can you guys read and analyze those dump files then inform me what's wrong with my laptop?https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tDDPFPnOtHLCfxwiJif41xIaLibCNoUB?usp=sharing^ This is a ggdrive link...
  8. My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

My laptop crashed pretty frequently.: My laptops got crashed 4 times since I bought it just around 3 months ago.Can you guys read and analyze those dump files then inform me what's wrong with my laptop?https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tDDPFPnOtHLCfxwiJif41xIaLibCNoUB?usp=sharing^ This is a ggdrive link...
  9. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  10. Laptop crashing very frequently.

Laptop crashing very frequently.: Hi, This problem started 2 months earlier, I did not use my laptop for a week and my sound drivers went missing all of a sudden I tried to reinstall them and it didn't work. I reinstalled windows 10 operating system and thought it will fix the driver issues. After...