Windows 10: My laptop crashes every time I close video games. Any solutions?

Discus and support My laptop crashes every time I close video games. Any solutions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sedad11 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sedad11, Nov 30, 2020.

1. My laptop crashes every time I close video games. Any solutions?

/u/sedad11, Nov 30, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Video dxgkrnl fatal error after closing a game

Everytime I close a steam game, windows crashes and gives me a VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. This has happened at least 8 times. I'm using an Asus GL753VD laptop with 16gb ram, Nvidia 1050 and 7700 processor.

Samandeep Singh, Nov 30, 2020
  4. My laptop crashes every time I close video games. Any solutions?

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

My laptop crashes every time I close video games. Any solutions?

1. My laptop crashes every time I close video games. Any solutions? - Similar Threads - laptop crashes every

2. everytime i am running any game...my laptop getting crashed..i tried every solution but its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i am running any game...my laptop getting crashed..i tried every solution but its...: I am getting this error from event viewer:Error 04-12-2023 21:21:31 Application Error 1000 Application Crashing EventsFaulting application name: awc.exe, version: 2.5.22250.0, time stamp: 0xedc2ca1cFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2715, time stamp:...
  3. everytime i am running any game...my laptop getting crashed..i tried every solution but its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i am running any game...my laptop getting crashed..i tried every solution but its...: I am getting this error from event viewer:Error 04-12-2023 21:21:31 Application Error 1000 Application Crashing EventsFaulting application name: awc.exe, version: 2.5.22250.0, time stamp: 0xedc2ca1cFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2715, time stamp:...
  4. PC Crashing after Closing Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing after Closing Video Games: Hello,I've had issues in the past with my PC crashing while playing games and someone helped me here and I rolled back my graphics card driver to an older version and that seemed to help for a while but recently, my PC has started crashing frequently again. I decided to try...
  5. PC Crashing after Closing Video Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashing after Closing Video Games: Hello,I've had issues in the past with my PC crashing while playing games and someone helped me here and I rolled back my graphics card driver to an older version and that seemed to help for a while but recently, my PC has started crashing frequently again. I decided to try...
  6. PC Crashing after Closing Video Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pc crashes every time I get into a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc crashes every time I get into a game: I was getting on my pc to play some games with friends when I got home around 11, when I got on everything was working just fine no issues or anything, but when I got on with friends into a game it was fine for like a minute or 2 and then this screen shows up, I kept trying...
  8. Bios crashed and laptop not booting any solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bios crashed and laptop not booting any solution: Ethernet cable was connected to laptop so there was some BIOS update and a friendly mistakenly shut the machine and that was the end. It does not boot...
  9. My laptop crashes every time after I close a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop crashes every time after I close a game: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sedad11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5vfdp/my_laptop_crashes_every_time_after_i_close_a_game/
  10. Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes: Every time I try to edit in a video editing software it will crash, and I can't get anywhere with any videos because it is crashing so much. I have tried multiple softwares including: hitfilm express Davinci Resolve and shotcut. Please someone help....