Windows 10: my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

Discus and support my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by daal and roti, Feb 6, 2024.

1. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists

:)

daal and roti, Feb 6, 2024
Thema:

my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

1. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites - Similar Threads - laptop crashes watching

2. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  3. Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites: Goodmorning.So I have a bit of a trouble and I have tried everything to fix it and this is my last hope.I have been getting a BSOD randomly by watching YouTube videos and the stopcode I am getting is: Video_Internal_Memory_ManagementThe funny thing is it happens sometimes...
  4. Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites: Goodmorning.So I have a bit of a trouble and I have tried everything to fix it and this is my last hope.I have been getting a BSOD randomly by watching YouTube videos and the stopcode I am getting is: Video_Internal_Memory_ManagementI have tried several things like...
  5. Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites: Goodmorning.So I have a bit of a trouble and I have tried everything to fix it and this is my last hope.I have been getting a BSOD randomly by watching YouTube videos and the stopcode I am getting is: Video_Internal_Memory_ManagementI have tried several things like...
  6. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  7. Crashing while watching youtube videos

Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  8. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos

Laptop freezes while watching youtube videos: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffffa109f4473000Parameter 3: ffffa109e5e37040Parameter 4: 69OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  10. internet works fine but i cant watch youtube videos or movies on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet works fine but i cant watch youtube videos or movies on laptop: hi my internet works fine on my laptop like I can still search etc and wifi is fine but I cant watch or stream videos such as on youtube or watch movies etc and keeps saying retry or that it wont load. the laptop im on is the geobook3x and the im on windows 10 home in s mode....