Windows 10: my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status

Discus and support my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EhabAbdulkhalek, Mar 20, 2020.

1. my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status

my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status

:)

EhabAbdulkhalek, Mar 20, 2020
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?

If I click the wifi icon or cellular icon in the tray, my options are listed as wifi, airplane mode, cellular, and mobile hotspot.

Is there a way to rearrange these so they are in the order wifi, cellular, mobile hotspot, airplane mode?

my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status [​IMG]

ericnixmd, Mar 20, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    Possible to Reorder Icons in the Network Status from Tray?

No.

cereberus, Mar 20, 2020
  4. ericnixmd Win User

my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. my laptop dell e5570 work with win.10 pro the cellular icon not appears in network< status - Similar Threads - laptop dell e5570

2. cellular network icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular network icon not showing: Whenever i insert my sim or click the connection button nothing happens plus i cant even see the cellular network btn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network-icon-not-showing/99aa9436-12b9-46a4-90b5-f80f50efcb25
  3. cellular network icon not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular network icon not showing: Whenever i insert my sim or click the connection button nothing happens plus i cant even see the cellular network btn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network-icon-not-showing/99aa9436-12b9-46a4-90b5-f80f50efcb25
  4. cellular network icon not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. no cellular icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no cellular icon: hello how do I get cellular drivers or files for my laptop. it has a simcard slot but with no cellular connectivity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cellular-icon/700c7f22-8b00-4c42-bd5b-1e74f02956a2
  6. no cellular icon

no cellular icon: hello how do I get cellular drivers or files for my laptop. it has a simcard slot but with no cellular connectivity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cellular-icon/700c7f22-8b00-4c42-bd5b-1e74f02956a2
  7. cellular network by sim windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cellular network by sim windows 10 pro: Hi,I have new laptop dell , with operating system windows 10 pro.I tried to connect to network by cellular, and I enter sim to my laptop, but I have notthis option un my network setting.I installed cellular plan from Microsoft store but it still does not work.can I get your...
  8. cellular network

cellular network: please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network/db2962fb-1898-46b5-a9f5-641a9be6a97c
  9. Cellular Network NOT working in window 10

Cellular Network NOT working in window 10: In my dell latitude e7250 have sim slot which I was using as cellular network that was working fine. but since a week after window update it is not working and says "The Mobile Broadband device or SIM is locked" on diagnose the network. It shows my sim operator name but says...
  10. Network status appears as dash lines and sound does not work.

Network status appears as dash lines and sound does not work.: so i was cleansing up my pc I turned it off only for it to not detect sound or any wifi. the network when clicked on shows dashed lines. Ive tried both network resetting, restarting, re enabling, etc but nothing seems to work. most of the options to changed things are grayed...