Windows 10: My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password

Discus and support My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My dell inspiron laptop shut down when I put my password in and shut down even without the password. I try safe Mode, shutdown also I try f8 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Babygirl1965, Feb 17, 2021.

1. My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password

My dell inspiron laptop shut down when I put my password in and shut down even without the password. I try safe Mode, shutdown also I try f8 and shutdown too. Need help please.

:)

Babygirl1965, Feb 17, 2021

2. Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Dovver, here you go!

0tox2zy0 (make note of the steps in my signature)

Enjoy! Loves

LovesFLSun, Feb 17, 2021
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

4. metin Win User

My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Hello My laptop is Dell Inspiron 6000

we need hdd password is this possible guys ?

Hard-disk #3PAX5HV27VM-595B , the system Primary HDD

metin, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password

1. My laptop dell inspiron, windows 10. Shutdown when I put my password - Similar Threads - laptop dell inspiron

2. My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password: I'm using the Mecer X140C-Xpress-G 500g storage and 4g ram. I recently got a new router from my ISP the model is a AX3600. When I insert the password my laptop freezes the shows BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG violation and restarts. I tried to create a restore point and it worked....
  3. My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password: I'm using the Mecer X140C-Xpress-G 500g storage and 4g ram. I recently got a new router from my ISP the model is a AX3600. When I insert the password my laptop freezes the shows BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG violation and restarts. I tried to create a restore point and it worked....
  4. When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 7000 laptop with Windows 10, when I log in to my Microsoft account the screen turns black for a few seconds and then returns to the home sign in screen instead of going to my desktop. I have tried reinstalling Windows but that did not help....
  5. When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 7000 laptop with Windows 10, when I log in to my Microsoft account the screen turns black for a few seconds and then returns to the home sign in screen instead of going to my desktop. I have tried reinstalling Windows but that did not help....
  6. When I log into my Microsoft account on my Dell Inspiron laptop, it returns to the log in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Dell Inspiron refuse to completely shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron refuse to completely shutdown: I am having a problem with the Dell Inspiron 7370. When it comes to shutting down the machine, sometimes the screen goes off but I can still see the backlight keyboard keys lights + sound of the running device? I am now having no other options but to apply Force Shutdown by...
  8. windows 10 dell inspiron laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 dell inspiron laptop: One question?? My problem is windows 10 was locked forgot system password so i went to bios it said password notset. i ran installation cd for windows 7 on same harddisk this system operates great. how do i change operating system back and reset factory settings??...
  9. bluetooth is not showing on my dell inspiron laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth is not showing on my dell inspiron laptop: When i go to settings on my laptop, and i click bluetooth and other devices. It says my bluetooth is not connected, and i dont even see the icon/switch button which i can turn it back on with....
  10. How to recover my Windows user password on Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to recover my Windows user password on Dell Inspiron: How to recover my Windows user password without a recovery CD- the only option I get with the recover my password on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-my-windows-user-password-on-dell/71aedc2c-c189-494d-b2c2-07ffa441d1df