Windows 10: My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in .

Discus and support My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in . in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The first time when i turn on my laptop it says WELCOME then before it go to the home screen it make me sign in first even i don't put any password but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by samantha00, Dec 22, 2018.

1. My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in .

The first time when i turn on my laptop it says WELCOME then before it go to the home screen it make me sign in first even i don't put any password but now it direct to the home screen without the sign in screen ..

help me please..

:)

samantha00, Dec 22, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 22, 2018
  3. e71 homescreen

This question is no biggie I guess...but I've got to ask...

The "to do list" icon does not appear on my homescreen. I did it the right way, ticked the box and all..it just isn't there:smileysad: any suggestions? TNX

angellicano, Dec 22, 2018
  4. My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in .

Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in .

1. My laptop direct to the homescreen without signing in . - Similar Threads - laptop direct homescreen

2. Use a laptop without "signing" in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use a laptop without "signing" in: I have a Dell Vostro laptop with Windows 11 Pro.Is there a way to turn on this laptop directly to the Desktop without having to sign in with a password and/or a pin.There is nothing confidential or secret or private on this laptop. No email. No bank accounts. No photographs.....
  3. Use a laptop without "signing" in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use a laptop without "signing" in: I have a Dell Vostro laptop with Windows 11 Pro.Is there a way to turn on this laptop directly to the Desktop without having to sign in with a password and/or a pin.There is nothing confidential or secret or private on this laptop. No email. No bank accounts. No photographs.....
  4. Downloads Showing On My Homescreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloads Showing On My Homescreen: I'll make this as comprehensible as possible because I am not quite sure what to look up. Any time I download something like an image, it saves on my home screen. I do not want this and am not sure how to change it....
  5. Downloads Showing On My Homescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads Showing On My Homescreen: I'll make this as comprehensible as possible because I am not quite sure what to look up. Any time I download something like an image, it saves on my home screen. I do not want this and am not sure how to change it....
  6. This is the homescreen after resetting my laptop and logging as an administrator. Not able...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is the homescreen after resetting my laptop and logging as an administrator. Not able...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hidehide0502 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksx1go/this_is_the_homescreen_after_resetting_my_laptop/
  7. Using my laptop without an account & sign-in

Using my laptop without an account & sign-in: Hi! I've just bought a new laptop. Unfortunately, it has windows 10 not a fan, no, and it's not improving now and it forced me to create an account. My questions are: 1> how to delete the acount and use my laptop WITHOUT an account? I don't want to be logged in with I don't...
  8. transparent box in my homescreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    transparent box in my homescreen: i have a transparent box in my homescreen https://gyazo.com/d2b6b96afa62c060be07630fe6d3a64f i hope you can help submitted by /u/Bartx991 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9bulz/transparent_box_in_my_homescreen/
  9. turning on laptop without having to sign in

turning on laptop without having to sign in: Is there a way to turn on your laptop without having to sign in? My laptop takes forever to get to the password and I thought if I turned it off it would speed it up....
  10. popup on my desktop homescreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    popup on my desktop homescreen: I left mt apple computer sitting at the home screen when a popup window appeared that said "suspicious content found". I cant remember 100% what it looked like bc it was a while ago, but it had that typical Microsoft look like from the website. I was wondering what this even...