Windows 10: My laptop disconected from my own wifi but can connect to others

Discus and support My laptop disconected from my own wifi but can connect to others in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Laptop disconnect out of nowhere from my personal wifi and doesn't even show it in available wifi though my phone can connect to it and my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AhmedElmallah, Nov 24, 2020.

1. My laptop disconected from my own wifi but can connect to others

My Laptop disconnect out of nowhere from my personal wifi and doesn't even show it in available wifi though my phone can connect to it

and my laptop can still connect to other wifi far from me

:)

AhmedElmallah, Nov 24, 2020

2. Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

Hi there,

Can you right click on the WiFi connection and select forget this network

Wait a moment, check the WiFi list and re attempt to connect to the network

Failing this have you attempted to update your WiFi adapter drivers?

Jordan Langford, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

My laptop disconected from my own wifi but can connect to others

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

My laptop disconected from my own wifi but can connect to others

1. My laptop disconected from my own wifi but can connect to others - Similar Threads - laptop disconected own

2. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  3. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  4. My laptop can’t connect to the wifi, but the cellphones and other laptops can

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can’t connect to the wifi, but the cellphones and other laptops can: my laptop can connect to the 2.4GHz wifi when the wifi has 2.4GHz and 5GHz options, but my new wifi don’t have such options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cant-connect-to-the-wifi-but-the/2cd043ed-762a-4cf3-83bb-4384b862dd33
  5. My laptop can’t connect to the wifi, but the cellphones and other laptops can

My laptop can’t connect to the wifi, but the cellphones and other laptops can: my laptop can connect to the 2.4GHz wifi when the wifi has 2.4GHz and 5GHz options, but my new wifi don’t have such options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cant-connect-to-the-wifi-but-the/2cd043ed-762a-4cf3-83bb-4384b862dd33
  6. My laptop can’t connect to the wifi, but the cellphones and other laptops can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: I cannot see my own wifi router 3 feet away in my laptop connection list but I can see many other connections. All drivers are up to date. Resetting the router and modem doesn't help. all my devices connect correctly except my laptop. What can I do to fix this issue?....
  8. Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others

Why can I not see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others: i cannot see my own wifi in my laptop connection list but i can see many others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-see-my-own-wifi-in-my-laptop/a9072566-85a7-4611-9f5b-88aad288454d
  9. can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network

can connect to own wifi network, but can't connect to other wifi network: i noticed that the wifi logo change [ATTACH] please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-connect-to-own-wifi-network-but-cant-connect/1464a6dc-5529-475e-95ca-9264272676b6
  10. Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.: when i used wifi about a litlle time( 30Min) my wifi had disconnected, i had tried to connect agian, i see my wifi turn of then turn on and notice " can't connect to this network" after i updated win 10 at May this proplem had appeared in win 7 or 8 working normally...