Windows 10: My laptop does not have a bluetooth

Discus and support My laptop does not have a bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a lenovo thinkpad, processor is core i7vpro and it does not have a bluetooth icon even when I search for it in device manager it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ngcongwane MTW, Jul 31, 2020.

1. My laptop does not have a bluetooth

I am using a lenovo thinkpad, processor is core i7vpro and it does not have a bluetooth icon even when I search for it in device manager it does not appear , anyone please help what should I do?

:)

Ngcongwane MTW, Jul 31, 2020

2. Bluetooth Troubleshooter says "device does not have bluetooth", when bluetooth is native on my device

Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 17-7779 and was having an issue while running a program that utiliized Bluetooth 4.0, where the Bluetooth would be working find, and then the program said Bluetooth was turned off, and when I went to go turn it back on, the option
    to turn it on does not exist.

I followed lots of troubleshooting and completed the following steps:

• Restarted my computer (several times)
    • Ran "services.msc" and restarted "Bluetooth Support Service"
    • Windows said drivers were out of date
    Eventually, I came across a Microsoft post that suggested uninstalling the device, which I did. I restarted my computer, and ran Windows Update, and no drivers were installed. In Device Manager again, the Bluetooth device was gone, even when checking "Show
    hidden devices" under "View".

My laptop does not have a bluetooth bc5bd6f3-e7aa-4e1d-bd0d-ad0e460621c5?upload=true.jpg

I ran Bluetooth Troubleshooter, which then told me that "Device does not have Bluetooth. Bluetooth is not available on this device". I restarted the computer and repeated previous steps several times with no success. I have tried 2 different driver programs
    that both do not detect nor fix the issue. I have gone to both the Dell and Intel websites and tried to install the latest driver. The driver that was downloaded that I installed was the "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165". Restarted computer. Restarted
    Bluetooth Support Service. Still, my computer fails to recognize that it even has Bluetooth.

Does this leave me to do a system reset?

Help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

JoeyGodiska, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    My Bose bluetooth will not connect. My computer says device does not have bluetooth.

Hello
    RMCME

Depending on the laptop computer that you are using, it is possible that your device may not have the appropriate Bluetooth driver installed which is why it produces the
    Device does not have Bluetooth error message. It is also possible that the Bluetooth is not enabled on your computer and the wireless speaker is not in pairing mode.

Please make sure that the appropriate Bluetooth driver is installed in your computer, the Bluetooth is enable and the wireless speaker that you are using is set up in pairing mode before attempting to pair them. Please refer to your device manual for the
    steps on how you can set up your speaker.

As for the information on how you can enabled the Bluetooth on your computer, please go to
    this link for the steps. Toggling the Bluetooth
    off and on may also help.

If the issue persists after making sure that the devices failed to pair, please provide the following:

• What is the make and model of the laptop computer that you are using?
    • Which Windows operating system is the laptop computer running on?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Feel free to reply back if you have further questions.

Joe Men, Jul 31, 2020
  4. HojabrA Win User

My laptop does not have a bluetooth

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

My laptop does not have a bluetooth

1. My laptop does not have a bluetooth - Similar Threads - laptop does bluetooth

2. Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-and-laptop-have-no-bluetooth/7863e047-40be-4ef5-a1ef-390ac79fa7b3
  3. Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-and-laptop-have-no-bluetooth/7863e047-40be-4ef5-a1ef-390ac79fa7b3
  4. My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.: I have an HP Pavilion 15, that was purchased in January 2023. I use Bluetooth earbuds Samsung brand and have been using them to connect to my laptop since I had it, and never had any issues, today I tried connecting but the laptop kept saying the connection failed, I tried to...
  5. My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is claiming it doesn't have Bluetooth, even though it does.: I have an HP Pavilion 15, that was purchased in January 2023. I use Bluetooth earbuds Samsung brand and have been using them to connect to my laptop since I had it, and never had any issues, today I tried connecting but the laptop kept saying the connection failed, I tried to...
  6. Why does my Laptop not have Bluetooth all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my Laptop not have Bluetooth all of a sudden?: Just last week I was using my Bluetooth Xbox One controller just fine on my Windows 10 laptop, and today I wanted to play a game using the controller again, so I went into the settings to turn it on and for whatever reason i don't have a Bluetooth switch anymore! I ran the...
  7. my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it?: my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-have-bluetooth-i-have-checked/ef2c1101-a397-4c9f-9717-706a960c8966
  8. Device does not have bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device does not have bluetooth: Hello so i found this problem, i just bought a new bluetooth headset and i try to connect it to my laptop, my bluetooth isn't on my quick acces, and then when i go to device manager, my bluetooth section is not available, I already do show hidden devices, but i only have...
  9. "Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...: I was using the laptop today with a bluetooth mouse and at a random moment it just lost connection. I tried first changing batteries in it – did not pick back up. Then I saw that I couldn't turn bluetooth on/off, because the control center button became glitchy and stays...
  10. My laptop doesn’t have bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn’t have bluetooth.: I tried connecting my ps4 remote to my laptop and I realized that my laptop doesn’t have the option to use bluetooth. How do I get bluetooth? submitted by /u/Nerdykid10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dye2ou/my_laptop_doesnt_have_bluetooth/