Windows 10: my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it?

Discus and support my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhathisaNdlovu, Jul 24, 2020.

1. my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it?

my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it?

:)

PhathisaNdlovu, Jul 24, 2020

2. my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it?

PhathisaNdlovu, Jul 27, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 27, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. my laptop does not have Bluetooth, i have checked . how to i install it? - Similar Threads - laptop does Bluetooth

2. Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-and-laptop-have-no-bluetooth/7863e047-40be-4ef5-a1ef-390ac79fa7b3
  3. Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC and laptop have no bluetooth?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-and-laptop-have-no-bluetooth/7863e047-40be-4ef5-a1ef-390ac79fa7b3
  4. how do I check if i have a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I check if i have a virus: context I don't know ANYTHING about pcs and I'm using windows 10 homeand cmd console keeps appearing randomly and then disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-if-i-have-a-virus/f60b102f-db47-408f-962a-3606d8c26d13
  5. how to check which ram i have in my laptop for further upgradation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to check which ram i have in my laptop for further upgradation: what happens when 4gb ram increases to 8gblso what brand or speicfication ram or ssd needed for my laptopHP Laptop 15-da0xxxi3 core 7th generationcan ddr3 1600 mhz will work as just i ordered online as said by hp agent or ddr4 is recommended...
  6. How to check what program I have installed and are they safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to check what program I have installed and are they safe?: How can I check to see if an app or any programs have been downloaded onto my laptop that relate to spyware? I believe that my iphone and my laptop have been synced with my husbands. I believe thay he’s added something- I am too computer illiterate to know the difference- I...
  7. My laptop does not have a bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop does not have a bluetooth: I am using a lenovo thinkpad, processor is core i7vpro and it does not have a bluetooth icon even when I search for it in device manager it does not appear , anyone please help what should I do?...
  8. I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop

I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop: My bluetooth is no longer working for my laptop. The PC doesn't even recognize that it has bluetooth capability any more. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 installed...
  9. "Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...

"Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...: I was using the laptop today with a bluetooth mouse and at a random moment it just lost connection. I tried first changing batteries in it – did not pick back up. Then I saw that I couldn't turn bluetooth on/off, because the control center button became glitchy and stays...
  10. I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.: I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. I need help try to update my drivers and they are updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-bluetooth-does-not-work/eeb7d5f6-30ee-43c7-a52b-34a1d1b83e48