Windows 10: My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi

Discus and support My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just got hyperoptic broadband installed in my home and my laptop does not recognise the 5G WiFi network. PC Details: Lenovo intel CORE i5 Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Peak Performance, Dec 8, 2018.

1. My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi

Just got hyperoptic broadband installed in my home and my laptop does not recognise the 5G WiFi network.

PC Details:

Lenovo intel CORE i5

Windows 10

These are my options:

Any ideas what my next step is and how I can get this situation resolved?

Thanks

Dean

:)

Peak Performance, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Hi,

There is a possibility that the wireless network adapter of your computer is not compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network. Just to clarify, can your computer connect to other 5G networks?

For us to verify if your computer is compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network, kindly provide the name of the wireless network card. To determine the device's name, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo, and then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network.
    • Locate the computer's wireless network card.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Laptop won’t connect to 5g wifi.

hello. I have been having a problem where my laptop wont connect to the 5g wifi.

i think this will help

ASUS ROG GL551JW-DS71 Gaming Laptop. 15.6” FHD Standard Display. NVIDIA GTX960M 2G GDDR5. Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.6GHz). 16GB ...

its what i use.

any fixes?

BrennanForbister, Dec 8, 2018
  4. jmack1 Win User

My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi

Laptop Wifi used to recognize & communicate with 5G net, now it can't

I have an HP Pavillion dv6 running Windows 7 professional with an Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter. My router is a Netgear90. I have a record of 5G communications in my history of network communications. Now my computer can not recognize 5G networks. I have recently moved. Previously I was on a Dish satellite network. Now my network is a century Link DSL network. The router is the same. Any suggestions on what might have happened and how to correct the problem?

jmack1, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi

1. My laptop does not recognise 5G WiFi - Similar Threads - laptop does recognise

2. 5G Wifi not connecting to any laptop or PC devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5G Wifi not connecting to any laptop or PC devices: Hi,For couple of months now, all our home and work laptop are not able to connect to 5G but can connect to cellphones without any problem. All our laptops and PC can detect the 5G wireless network but after we connect, we get a prompt that there isnt any internet available...
  3. 5G Wifi not connecting to any laptop or PC devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G Wifi not connecting to any laptop or PC devices: Hi,For couple of months now, all our home and work laptop are not able to connect to 5G but can connect to cellphones without any problem. All our laptops and PC can detect the 5G wireless network but after we connect, we get a prompt that there isnt any internet available...
  4. 5G WiFi is not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G WiFi is not visible: Hi,Im trying to connect to WiFi network but 5G network is not visible. How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-wifi-is-not-visible/d7d1c2da-1be4-4005-a863-06c15f758881
  5. 5G WiFi is not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G WiFi is not visible: Hi,Im trying to connect to WiFi network but 5G network is not visible. How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-wifi-is-not-visible/d7d1c2da-1be4-4005-a863-06c15f758881
  6. 5G WiFi is not visible

7. Laptop only connects to 5g not regular WIFI

Laptop only connects to 5g not regular WIFI: My computer will only connect to 5g wifi not any other wifi. It shows the other wifi connections but will not connect. I know it is not the modem because other laptops will connect to the non 5g wifi and works fine. When I connect to 5g it works but frequently disconnects and...
  8. 5g wifi disappeared

5g wifi disappeared: hi, I upgraded my modem 6 months ago and I was able to see and connect to the 5g wifi connection. when I moved residences, I can no longer see or connect to 5g. my laptop did previously connect to 5g and I did check my drivers but I still can't see or connect to the 5g....
  9. My Laptop does not recognise the headset microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop does not recognise the headset microphone: Like most people im running windows 10 and i was wondering 2 days ago why my laptop stopped recognising my headset as having a microphone but it still plays audio through it, the headset works fine on other devices and has done on this device for a long time, is there any way...
  10. PC does not recognise home wifi network

PC does not recognise home wifi network: For some reason my PC won't detect any wifi signals except the wifi extender i purchased which is literally next to the computer itself. My phone does not have this issue any detects 8 or 9 while my PC only detects the one. I have updated all the drivers, reset the PC on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can 5g wifi adaper work on 2g computer

2. my asus laptop wont recognise 5g router

3. pc wont recognise 5g network

4. add ons to pcs to recognize 5g,
  5. does 5g wifi adaptor works on 4g laptops,
  6. my laptop cannot recognize my 5G ,
  7. toshiba laptop wont recognize 5g,
  8. laptop wont recognize 5g wi-fi microsoft fix wont work,
  9. why does my hp laptop not see my 5g wifi windows 10,
  10. my laptop windows 10 wont recognise nbn wi fi