Windows 10: my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection

Discus and support my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've lost Wi-Fi connectivity on my HP Laptop. How can I get that option back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rick Varela, May 30, 2023.

1. my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection

I've lost Wi-Fi connectivity on my HP Laptop. How can I get that option back

:)

Rick Varela, May 30, 2023
  2. allant51 Win User

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, May 30, 2023
  3. Alzbitz Win User
    No wi fi connection

Cannot open wi fi on my sony vaio. Laptop recently updated and now shows wi fi as switched off. Have tried all network connections but cannot find a way to switch wi fi on. Help please

Alzbitz, May 30, 2023
  4. johnny234 Win User

my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, May 30, 2023
Thema:

my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection

1. my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection - Similar Threads - laptop does show

2. Laptop connected to Wi-Fi but showed up that cannot connect to network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop connected to Wi-Fi but showed up that cannot connect to network: Hello, my laptop is Windows 11, and it has this problem for two days: It clearly shows that it connects to Wi-Fi, but I cannot use Chrome, Microsoft Edge or any browser, I cannot use any website because it said that I needed to connect to a network. I think the problem is not...
  3. Laptop connected to Wi-Fi but showed up that cannot connect to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop connected to Wi-Fi but showed up that cannot connect to network: Hello, my laptop is Windows 11, and it has this problem for two days: It clearly shows that it connects to Wi-Fi, but I cannot use Chrome, Microsoft Edge or any browser, I cannot use any website because it said that I needed to connect to a network. I think the problem is not...
  4. my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop does not show Wi-Fi connection: I've lost Wi-Fi connectivity on my HP Laptop. How can I get that option back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-show-wi-fi-connection/a5687e37-10ad-4e95-b786-aeaae3cdc9ce
  5. Wi-Fi does not show

Wi-Fi does not show: My Lenevo laptop doesnot show the wi-fi switch. When you click on the sphere in the right bottom corner it only has bluetooth & airplane mode options. Even in settings > Network & internet there is no Wi-FI option...
  6. Wi-Fi does not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi does not show: My Lenevo laptop doesnot show the wi-fi switch. When you click on the sphere in the right bottom corner it only has bluetooth & airplane mode options. Even in settings > Network & internet there is no Wi-FI option...
  7. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi not Showing connections!: hello! I have installed windows 10 and trying to connect my Wi-Fi but cant, While i click the Wi-Fi its freeze and not responding or show Wi-Fi connections. I have reinstall drivers, uncheck the allow the computer to turn off this device to save power, troubleshooter tells me...
  8. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not Showing connections!: hello! I have installed windows 10 and trying to connect my Wi-Fi but cant, While i click the Wi-Fi its freeze and not responding or show Wi-Fi connections. I have reinstall drivers, uncheck the allow the computer to turn off this device to save power, troubleshooter tells me...
  9. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

10. Not Showing My Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Showing My Wi-Fi: Hey guys, So for what ever reason, I am picking up my neighbors Wi-Fi, but not mine. It is on all of my devices and I have done everything recommended to my TP-link USB adaptor, but still can't pick it up. Help please....