Windows 10: My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo

Discus and support My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop doesnot turn on it sturk dell logo plz answer to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rasangi Sewumini, Jun 7, 2023.

1. My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo

My laptop doesnot turn on it sturk dell logo plz answer to me

:)

Rasangi Sewumini, Jun 7, 2023

2. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while
    it is stuck on dell logo and start it again it boots up immediately to windows without the 50 60 seconds wait. Can someone tell me what the problem is.

FarahArshad, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 stuck on Dell logo screen!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 and it won't advance past the Dell logo screen. The computer turns on, the Dell logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then it does it all over again......the Dell logo appears, and screen
    turns black...and on and on.......

I checked a few other forums and removed the battery, removed the power cable, held the power button down, powered it back on, it didn't work. I did a system diagnostic check and it came back good, with no problems.

Help!! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

ToddMoriarty, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo

1. My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo - Similar Threads - laptop doesnot turn

2. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  3. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  4. My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo: My laptop doesnot turn on it sturk dell logo plz answer to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnot-turn-on-it-stuck-dell-logo/e634560f-240a-491e-b4b0-22074dfd03b2
  5. Reset my PC + remove everything stuck at Dell Logo

Reset my PC + remove everything stuck at Dell Logo: Hi,I am trying to reset my PC to factory settings i.e. removing everything and it was going okay until 77% which took 4 hrs but when I checked back again after 30 mins all I can see is a Dell Logo and it is stuck at the point for almost 4 hrs. Should I wait or turn off the...
  6. Reset my PC + remove everything stuck at Dell Logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset my PC + remove everything stuck at Dell Logo: Hi,I am trying to reset my PC to factory settings i.e. removing everything and it was going okay until 77% which took 4 hrs but when I checked back again after 30 mins all I can see is a Dell Logo and it is stuck at the point for almost 4 hrs. Should I wait or turn off the...
  7. Laptop stuck on hp logo

Laptop stuck on hp logo: Hi, I deleted some minor partitions I had on my PC that I am sure have nothing to do with my Windows operating system, but after restarting it, it is stuck on the hp logo and I don't know what to do, so I would greatly appreciate the help....
  8. My laptop stuck on hp logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop stuck on hp logo: Please help me my hp laptop keep loading at hp logo. I try to go advance startup by press f11 but its stuck at “please wait” loading. Also my laptop stuck at preparing autamic repair. Please help me...
  9. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo: So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while it is stuck on dell...
  10. DELL PC stuck on logo

DELL PC stuck on logo: I got a notification on my Dell windows 10 PC. It said my F drive was almost full. When I checked it showed an option to compress the file to create more space. I checked the box and then tried to restart my computer. Now it only displays the logo. Windows will not start and...