Windows 10: My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On.

Discus and support My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I plugged in my charger once the battery was low, but the charger isn't being detected. Yesterday I could charge my laptop just fine, but tonight the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AgreeeableYak, May 26, 2020.

1. My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On.

I plugged in my charger once the battery was low, but the charger isn't being detected. Yesterday I could charge my laptop just fine, but tonight the battery died and I can't turn it on or charge it. This is really distressing because a lot of important work is saved on my laptop.

Is there anything I can do to fix it if the laptop is already dead? This laptop doesn't have a removable battery.

submitted by /u/AgreeeableYak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AgreeeableYak, May 26, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 26, 2020
  3. eetiz Win User
    activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, May 26, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 26, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On.

1. My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On. - Similar Threads - Laptop Doesn't Detect

2. Laptop overheating, fan doesn't turn on until unplug charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop overheating, fan doesn't turn on until unplug charger: I'm having a strange issue, and it seems that there is another well-documented issue of the opposite problem to mine: My Lenovo Thinkpad P15v when plugged in will start to get very very hot like almost burning to the touch!, but the fan does not come on. As soon as I unplug...
  3. my laptop doesn't recognize the Dell charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop doesn't recognize the Dell charger: my laptop doesn't recognize the Dell charger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-recognize-the-dell-charger/8f9f17c7-7202-4844-ac45-2e469115d6f6
  4. my laptop doesn't recognize the Dell charger

my laptop doesn't recognize the Dell charger: my laptop doesn't recognize the Dell charger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-recognize-the-dell-charger/8f9f17c7-7202-4844-ac45-2e469115d6f6
  5. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?: I've tried several options, but I can't get my laptop to work without the charger.here's the battery report made by windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-without-charger/527db5c6-99a5-41f2-ba95-49c3a40b902b
  6. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?: I've tried several options, but I can't get my laptop to work without the charger.here's the battery report made by windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-without-charger/527db5c6-99a5-41f2-ba95-49c3a40b902b
  7. Why my laptop won't turn on without charger?

8. my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,: Hello i am seeking help for my RCT nb cw14q18 notebook which i bought in november 2021 . My laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while , when i turn it on plug it in then switch it on the keyboard is either not working or some keys are not responding . I just rest...
  9. my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,: Hello i am seeking help for my RCT nb cw14q18 notebook which i bought in november 2021 . My laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while , when i turn it on plug it in then switch it on the keyboard is either not working or some keys are not responding . I just rest...
  10. my laptop turns off when not on the charger after a while ,