Windows 10: My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.

Discus and support My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this issue since i i updated my windows to version 2004, i have trouble connecting to WiFi, opening apps specially the settings app and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LynxEffect__, Aug 11, 2020.

1. My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.

I've had this issue since i i updated my windows to version 2004, i have trouble connecting to WiFi, opening apps specially the settings app and I can't search. Please help..

:)

LynxEffect__, Aug 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Aug 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.

1. My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it. - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't open

2. Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...: I tried everything, updating drivers then followed all the instructions mentioned in internet but it didn't worked.I debugged the dmp file where i saw it has something to do with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_4_IMAGE_xusb22.sysCan anyone help me in resolving this issue, I use ASUS...
  3. Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...: I tried everything, updating drivers then followed all the instructions mentioned in internet but it didn't worked.I debugged the dmp file where i saw it has something to do with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_4_IMAGE_xusb22.sysCan anyone help me in resolving this issue, I use ASUS...
  4. I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...: I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it shows this, The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....
  5. I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...: I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it shows this, The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....
  6. I am unable to open any downloaded pdfs on my laptop, whenever I try to open any pdf it...

7. Windows 11 restarts whenever I open the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 restarts whenever I open the Photos app.: To summarize, my month-old desktop computer has been shutting off and resetting every time I open the Photos app. I have tried to disable the automatic restart function in the Startup and Recovery section, opening the CMD prompt and typing gpupdate and chkdsk c:. I have also...
  8. Windows 11 restarts whenever I open the Photos app.

Windows 11 restarts whenever I open the Photos app.: To summarize, my month-old desktop computer has been shutting off and resetting every time I open the Photos app. I have tried to disable the automatic restart function in the Startup and Recovery section, opening the CMD prompt and typing gpupdate and chkdsk c:. I have also...
  9. disk always going to 100% whenever i restart or open any programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disk always going to 100% whenever i restart or open any programs: Hi. I've been having this problem for a while and it's recently started to severely impact my computer, not only slow to start up but also now causing my computer to lag. I am a computer novice so I am relying very much on guides so far.I have already done a number of...
  10. My computer will not open any apps and wont restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer will not open any apps and wont restart.: My computer wont open any apps or restart or shut down. I can't do anything. Please respond ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-open-any-apps-and-wont/e78918a7-1fc3-437b-87f5-283ebaaf6388