Windows 10: My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder

Discus and support My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I connect my Canon Vixia HF R50 to my Laptop windows 10 nothing happens on my Laptop but the USB sign flashes on camcorder screen Moved from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bahmani, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Bahmani Win User

My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder

when I connect my Canon Vixia HF R50 to my Laptop windows 10 nothing happens on my Laptop but the USB sign flashes on camcorder screen

Moved from: Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC

:)

Bahmani, Sep 15, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 15, 2018
  3. John Sarc Win User
    missing camcorder imaging device "drivers"

Hi John,

Computer sometimes doesn't recognize an external device due to compatibility issue. We suggest that you connect a different camcorder to your computer. Also, try connecting the in question camcorder to other computers. This will help us determine what's
    the root cause of the issue.

Let us know what happens after following the suggestions.

John Sarc, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Ehden Win User

Windows 10 64bit won't recognize my camcorder via firewire.

I recently found my old camcorder, circa 2005, Panasonic PV-GS14, with some memorable footage. I want to transfer the footage on the Mini-dv tape to my PC using a firewire. My laptop comes installed with a 4pin firewire and when I connect my camcorder to
    the PC, it makes a 'ding' noise, acknowledging the device. However, when I try to capture the video on Moviemaker and Sony Vegas, both programs won't recognize my camcorder.

The driver for my firewire is the, Texas Instrument 1394 Compliant Host Controller, driver date is 2006.

I updated it to the 1394 OHCI Host Legacy driver, which dates to 2013.

And the problem still persists. Any suggestions? Would be devastating to leave the footage on a tape without any digital backup.

Ehden, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't recognize

2. My laptop doesn't recognize my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't recognize my headset: Recently I had to re-install windows 11 because of an issue. Now, whenever I try to connect my wired headset to my laptop, the pop-up asking me to confirm I'm using a headphone doesn't appear, so my laptop isn't recognizing my headset. But even though my output device in the...
  3. My laptop doesn't recognize my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't recognize my headset: Recently I had to re-install windows 11 because of an issue. Now, whenever I try to connect my wired headset to my laptop, the pop-up asking me to confirm I'm using a headphone doesn't appear, so my laptop isn't recognizing my headset. But even though my output device in the...
  4. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  5. My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone

My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone: I plugged in a microphone it works properly in a PC to my laptop, and my laptop recognized it as a headphone. I go to the devices settings and it marks that I plugged in a headphone, but it was a mic instead.So how can I change its setting from a headphone to a mic? Thank...
  6. Windows 10 is not recognizing my JVC camcorder

Windows 10 is not recognizing my JVC camcorder: I have a JVC camcorder with video just taken. When I plug the cable into the USB port, it says Windows doesn't recognize the device. The video is of a family member at a nursing home. I really would like to upload it and send it to other relatives and family members. I've...
  7. My laptop doesn't recognize my earphones mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn't recognize my earphones mic: [ATTACH] My ASUS FX553VD laptop has 3.5mm headphones/headset/mic all-in-one port. My earphone is LG G7ThinQ Bundle Earphones, which known as LG Quadbeat 3. However, my laptop recognizes it as only headphones like this: Able to select between speaker/headphones Only...
  8. Win10 not recognizing camcorder

Win10 not recognizing camcorder: Trouble getting Win10 to recognize my camcorder. I have connected a Canon ZR300 mini-DV camcorder to my pc using a firewire cable, adapter firewire to thunderbolt, and adapter thunderbolt to thunderbolt over USB-C. I can see the camera called "Canon DV Camcorder" under...
  9. My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices

My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices: My laptop is about 2 years with me, I had no problem with it, but now it doesn't want to recognize my USB devices why is this happening now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-recognize-my-devices/6debc71a-7725-4951-8b9b-bca1c71ca79f
  10. Were is my camcorder

in Windows 10 Support
    Were is my camcorder: Never had this problem under windows 7. I plug in my camcorder to the computer and I get a nice jingle to say it is plugged in. THAT IS IT. No folder in This computer. Where are my files now. 132938

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my toshiba laptop doesnt recognise my camcorder

2. windows 10 wont recognise my panasonic dv camcorder

3. my laptop does not recognize my sony camcorder

4. filmora9 doesnt recognize camcorder,
  5. windows doesnt recognize my camcorder