Windows 10: My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices

Discus and support My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is about 2 years with me, I had no problem with it, but now it doesn't want to recognize my USB devices why is this happening now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hasul3, Oct 4, 2019.

1. hasul3 Win User

My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices

My laptop is about 2 years with me, I had no problem with it, but now it doesn't want to recognize my USB devices why is this happening now?

:)

hasul3, Oct 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Oct 4, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't recognize

2. Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device: My Windows 11 PC does not show neither my phone nor tablet. It is not because of cable or device or driver. I have checked on Device Manager. For tablet it didn't show any problem but windows somehow able to find download and install te driver which is very surprising. Still...
  3. Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't recognize my mobil device: My Windows 11 PC does not show neither my phone nor tablet. It is not because of cable or device or driver. I have checked on Device Manager. For tablet it didn't show any problem but windows somehow able to find download and install te driver which is very surprising. Still...
  4. My laptop doesn't recognize my headset

My laptop doesn't recognize my headset: Recently I had to re-install windows 11 because of an issue. Now, whenever I try to connect my wired headset to my laptop, the pop-up asking me to confirm I'm using a headphone doesn't appear, so my laptop isn't recognizing my headset. But even though my output device in the...
  5. My laptop doesn't recognize my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't recognize my headset: Recently I had to re-install windows 11 because of an issue. Now, whenever I try to connect my wired headset to my laptop, the pop-up asking me to confirm I'm using a headphone doesn't appear, so my laptop isn't recognizing my headset. But even though my output device in the...
  6. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  7. My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop doesn't recognize the headsets microphone: I have bought my self a Havit H2232D and connected it to my laptop. I can hear the audio from the headset but the microphone doesn't work. I tested the headset on my phone and microphone worked perfectly, i tried installing Havit drivers they werent much help.the headset...
  8. My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone

My laptop doesn't recognize my plugged-in microphone: I plugged in a microphone it works properly in a PC to my laptop, and my laptop recognized it as a headphone. I go to the devices settings and it marks that I plugged in a headphone, but it was a mic instead.So how can I change its setting from a headphone to a mic? Thank...
  9. My laptop doesn't recognize my earphones mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn't recognize my earphones mic: [ATTACH] My ASUS FX553VD laptop has 3.5mm headphones/headset/mic all-in-one port. My earphone is LG G7ThinQ Bundle Earphones, which known as LG Quadbeat 3. However, my laptop recognizes it as only headphones like this: Able to select between speaker/headphones Only...
  10. My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder

My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder: when I connect my Canon Vixia HF R50 to my Laptop windows 10 nothing happens on my Laptop but the USB sign flashes on camcorder screen Moved from: Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC...