Windows 10: My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

Discus and support My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; At around 17:00 today, my laptop showed my bluetooth headset selected as the audio output, something rather strange given the fact that it was turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SergioDkpo, May 22, 2020.

1. My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

At around 17:00 today, my laptop showed my bluetooth headset selected as the audio output, something rather strange given the fact that it was turned off. I restarted it and now it woudln't even connect to it. Realising that bluetooth was turned off, I went to the device manager and, for my disgrace, the bluetooth adapter didn't appear, but there was an unknown device (which is most likely it) showing up. I tried updating windows to the latest version and reinstalling the drivers for the adapter multiple times with no luck whatsoever, so I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or knows how to solve it, as it would be really helpful.

submitted by /u/SergioDkpo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SergioDkpo, May 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 22, 2020
  3. Bluetooth USB Adapter Not Recognizing Devices

Hi Nate,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to a variety of reasons. It can be a driver issue or corrupted system files.

That being said, please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Is your Windows 10 updated?
    • Have you tried reinstalling your Bluetooth driver?
    • When did the issue start? What were the changes made before the issue started?
    • Did your Bluetooth USB adapter recognize the same devices before?

If you haven't tried reinstalling your Bluetooth driver, here's how:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver under Bluetooth, then select
      Uninstall
    • Restart your laptop to automatically reinstall the drivers. Make sure that you update the driver after re-installation.

In the meantime, you can run the Hardware and Devices, and the Network Adapter Troubleshooters to find and repair problems with your devices, hardware, wireless, and other network adapters.

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices/Network Adapter to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

To make sure that you're not experiencing an account specific issue, kindly
    create another administrator account
    and observe if the
    issue will still be present.

Let us know the result of the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, May 22, 2020
  4. thls87 Win User

My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

MSI X1800XL doesn´t start.. =(

Didn´t work...*Oh Well My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. :eek:hwell:

It says ''Adapter not found''

I tried with ATIFLASH and FLASHROM...

Both doesn´t recognize the card =/

What should I do??

Garbage? *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry:

thls87, May 22, 2020
Thema:

My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

1. My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't recognize

2. hp laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hp laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized: when I plug my pone up o laptop to sync my its saying USB not recognized I just got this laptop PLEASE Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop/0fb3f3e9-34b5-4d29-a4ca-09896bf1fc63"
  3. Windows doesn't recognize my laptop's fingerprint sensor.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesn't recognize my laptop's fingerprint sensor.: Hello, I just bought a used HP elitebook 840 G2 which has a fingerprint sensor, I tried to link it to windows hello but couldn't. Tried to check if my fingerprint sensor drivers are up to date but couldn't even find one so I installed it from the windows website. Now that I...
  4. My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices: My laptop is about 2 years with me, I had no problem with it, but now it doesn't want to recognize my USB devices why is this happening now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-recognize-my-devices/6debc71a-7725-4951-8b9b-bca1c71ca79f
  5. My CSR 4.0 Bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

My CSR 4.0 Bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly: I asked this previously but the person who was helping me just gave up from doing it. My problem is that I cannot pair my devices, and when I use CSR Harmony an error saying that I inserted the incorrect code shows up. A good chunk of information you might need to help me is...
  6. My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly: I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But...
  7. Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop: A few weeks ago, I was looking in my Action Center, so I could turn on my Dell Latitude 3350's Bluetooth. After a thourough search, it now seems that Bluetooth and every item associated with it no longer exist on my laptop. Can anyone please help?...
  8. PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter: The other day when I was turning on my computer, I saw that it is not connected to the internet by wifi. I went to network settings and it seemed like computer thinks it doesn't support wifi, just wired internet. I opened device manager and there was no wifi under network...
  9. Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time

Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time: I recently installed a USB Bluetooth adapter in my desktop. Device manager recognizes the adapter and the driver and says it's functioning normally ("This device is working normally"). However the Bluetooth service within windows seemingly doesn't recognize the adapter....
  10. My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder

My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder: when I connect my Canon Vixia HF R50 to my Laptop windows 10 nothing happens on my Laptop but the USB sign flashes on camcorder screen Moved from: Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC...