Windows 10: My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

Discus and support My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; At around 17:00 today, my laptop showed my bluetooth headset selected as the audio output, something rather strange given the fact that it was turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SergioDkpo, May 22, 2020.

1. My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

At around 17:00 today, my laptop showed my bluetooth headset selected as the audio output, something rather strange given the fact that it was turned off. I restarted it and now it woudln't even connect to it. Realising that bluetooth was turned off, I went to the device manager and, for my disgrace, the bluetooth adapter didn't appear, but there was an unknown device (which is most likely it) showing up. I tried updating windows to the latest version and reinstalling the drivers for the adapter multiple times with no luck whatsoever, so I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem or knows how to solve it, as it would be really helpful.

submitted by /u/SergioDkpo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SergioDkpo, May 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 22, 2020
  3. Bluetooth USB Adapter Not Recognizing Devices

Hi Nate,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to a variety of reasons. It can be a driver issue or corrupted system files.

That being said, please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Is your Windows 10 updated?
    • Have you tried reinstalling your Bluetooth driver?
    • When did the issue start? What were the changes made before the issue started?
    • Did your Bluetooth USB adapter recognize the same devices before?

If you haven't tried reinstalling your Bluetooth driver, here's how:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver under Bluetooth, then select
      Uninstall
    • Restart your laptop to automatically reinstall the drivers. Make sure that you update the driver after re-installation.

In the meantime, you can run the Hardware and Devices, and the Network Adapter Troubleshooters to find and repair problems with your devices, hardware, wireless, and other network adapters.

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices/Network Adapter to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

To make sure that you're not experiencing an account specific issue, kindly
    create another administrator account
    and observe if the
    issue will still be present.

Let us know the result of the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, May 22, 2020
  4. thls87 Win User

My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

MSI X1800XL doesn´t start.. =(

Didn´t work...*Oh Well My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. :eek:hwell:

It says ''Adapter not found''

I tried with ATIFLASH and FLASHROM...

Both doesn´t recognize the card =/

What should I do??

Garbage? *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry:

thls87, May 22, 2020
Thema:

My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

1. My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter. - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't recognize

2. USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly: Hello, a while ago I bought a USB Bluetooth adapter for my pc since the previous one I had stopped working. When I got this adapter it simply was not doing anything, I tried everything I could possibly find on the internet so I simply gave up. Now I decided to try again, so I...
  3. USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly: Hello, a while ago I bought a USB Bluetooth adapter for my pc since the previous one I had stopped working. When I got this adapter it simply was not doing anything, I tried everything I could possibly find on the internet so I simply gave up. Now I decided to try again, so I...
  4. USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  6. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  7. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

8. WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter

WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter: Hi,I bought a USB bluetooth adapter and when i put the usb in my pc it recognizes it as a dongle with a headset iconI cant add bluetooth devices and dont even have the ability to turn on bluetooth anywherei also cant see it in device manager, the only thing i see bluetooth...
  9. My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly: I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But...
  10. Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time

Windows does and doesn't recognize bluetooth adapter at the same time: I recently installed a USB Bluetooth adapter in my desktop. Device manager recognizes the adapter and the driver and says it's functioning normally ("This device is working normally"). However the Bluetooth service within windows seemingly doesn't recognize the adapter....