Windows 10: My laptop doesn’t seem to be aware of my password change and it won’t let me in

Discus and support My laptop doesn’t seem to be aware of my password change and it won’t let me in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello i need help with a problem with accessing my accoubt on my lap top actually i cant even get into my laptop the laptop has windows 10 installed... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by davidparrott3, Apr 24, 2020.

1. My laptop doesn’t seem to be aware of my password change and it won’t let me in

hello i need help with a problem with accessing my accoubt on my lap top

actually i cant even get into my laptop

the laptop has windows 10 installed and its been a long time since ive been on it but when u would i would just turn it on and tupe in a password and all was well.

ling story short my password didnt work no more so i went to a sight that the laptop said to go to snd reset my password , i did this on my mobile phone and was successful my phonevcn access my microsoft acvount but the laptop still dont recognize the nee password

what can i do

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

davidparrott3, Apr 24, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn’t seem to be aware of my password change and it won’t let me in [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Apr 24, 2020
  4. tops Win User

My laptop doesn’t seem to be aware of my password change and it won’t let me in

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My laptop doesn’t seem to be aware of my password change and it won’t let me in

1. My laptop doesn’t seem to be aware of my password change and it won’t let me in - Similar Threads - laptop doesn’t seem

2. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  3. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  4. My laptop won’t let me login even when I’ve changed the password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t let me login even when I’ve changed the password.: I reset my Microsoft password but now can’t login to my laptop and I don’t remember the old password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-login-even-when-ive-changed/7817fa9b-49b0-4664-a257-2ea5046f8227
  5. My laptop won’t let me login even when I’ve changed the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me login even when I’ve changed the password.: I reset my Microsoft password but now can’t login to my laptop and I don’t remember the old password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-let-me-login-even-when-ive-changed/7817fa9b-49b0-4664-a257-2ea5046f8227
  6. Laptop won't let me change or delete my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't let me change or delete my password: I'm running windows 11 and every3-4 months it forces me to change the password. I have tried to delete the password to not deal with it and it wont allow me. It says "something went wrong please try again"...
  7. My laptop won’t let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won’t let me login: My laptop won’t let me login with my password and it said that something went wrong and my pin won’t work. I have tried to reboot into safe mode with networking but it still tells me the password is incorrect. Please help as I have no idea upon what to do...
  8. Windows won’t let me remove my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me remove my password: Whenever I run the netplwiz command there’s supposed to be a checkbox at the top that allows you to not have to use a password when signing in, but it isn’t there for me. Any help would be appreciated submitted by /u/robbioliman [link] [comments]...
  9. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: I have not recently needed to use my laptop for the past few months. However when I’m going to sign in recently with the same password that i used before it says my password is incorrect and I need to reset it. I have reset the password and yet the same message appears....
  10. My laptop won’t let me sign in!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop won’t let me sign in!: I have a microsoft laptop that I dont use much anymore. Recently I attempted to sign in with the password I have always used and it wont sign in. I went to the link provided to change the password and I did change it successfully. The computer still will not sign in. At this...