Windows 10: My Laptop Doesn't Start Now

Discus and support My Laptop Doesn't Start Now in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday my laptop was very slow and buggy, and so i decided to restart my laptop. When I did it, I saw that there was some Cumulaitive Update going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lohitaksh.C, Sep 17, 2021.

1. My Laptop Doesn't Start Now

Yesterday my laptop was very slow and buggy, and so i decided to restart my laptop. When I did it, I saw that there was some Cumulaitive Update going on, so I let it be, About 5 hours later, it's still the same. I've restarted the laptop etc etc, but nothing works. Normally I would let it be, but my laptop became abysmally slow, and i really needed it later. I ran the troubleshooter, and it said to restart and try the update again. I did that but it didn't work. My laptop became even more buggier then. So i decided to do a system restore, and roll the device back to the previous update which s

:)

Lohitaksh.C, Sep 17, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Laptop Doesn't Start Now [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 17, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My Laptop Doesn't Start Now [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 17, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My Laptop Doesn't Start Now

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop Doesn't Start Now

1. My Laptop Doesn't Start Now - Similar Threads - Laptop Doesn't Start

2. My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up: When I press the on button it says preparing automatic repair then a black screen after sometimes and after diagnosing your pc, then just completely shutdown.This process keeps repeating without showing the blue screen with advanced potions. I have tried hard rebooting and...
  3. My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up: When I press the on button it says preparing automatic repair then a black screen after sometimes and after diagnosing your pc, then just completely shutdown.This process keeps repeating without showing the blue screen with advanced potions. I have tried hard rebooting and...
  4. My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and laptop wont start now: Hey guys. My Lenovo Ideapad s145 just froze while i was using it. Then the BSOD showed up error code IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_TO_OR_LESS and I held the power button not letting it restart automatically probably my fault , that's just what i always do with blue screens. And now the...
  6. My laptop doesn't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop doesn't start: I was working on fixing my mic suddenly i notification appeared to me telling me i have problem with my audio device and instead of cancelling it i accidentally opened it and after that my laptop freezed the it keeps restarting but it doesn't start up. I tried to get the auto...
  7. I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work: I wanted a squeaky clean version of Win10 on my old HP Envy notebook so I backed everything up onto a removable hard drive, went to settings/update and security/recovery/reset this PC, and set it on its way. It seemed to be doing all the right stuff, but ended up in a loop...
  8. My Laptop Doesn't start when using battery but starts when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop Doesn't start when using battery but starts when plugged in.: I have dell Inspiron 3583 laptop 8gen windows 10. It is just 6 month old. It doesn't start when using battery but starts when plugged in. And also it is not charging properly. the indicator light for charging is constantly blingin. Please help me ....
  9. My Game doesn't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Game doesn't start: So i wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but when i start it it won't load. For about 1 second there is a loading screen but then it goes off. submitted by /u/YEAHBOIIIIIIIII69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwdvxl/my_game_doesnt_start/
  10. Now the Start Menu doesn't work either

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now the Start Menu doesn't work either: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanuj_dargan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hktnju/now_the_start_menu_doesnt_work_either/