Windows 10: My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down.

Discus and support My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I am reinstalling Windows, it stucked at "Getting Ready" and it already loading for at least 2 or 3 hours now. I search up some solutions and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FuriousBlueKing, Jan 31, 2021.

1. My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down.

When I am reinstalling Windows, it stucked at "Getting Ready" and it already loading for at least 2 or 3 hours now. I search up some solutions and all say that i should restart my laptop by force shut down and restart. I've done it. But then when i restart my laptop, it says,

"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

I don't know what to do now, it can't be started up so I am stucked at the loading screen.

I have online class tomorrow and I need help immediately!

:)

FuriousBlueKing, Jan 31, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 31, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 31, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down.

1. My laptop doesn't start up after I force shut down. - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't start

2. My PC won't start after forcefully shutting it down while it froze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't start after forcefully shutting it down while it froze: My PC froze and after a while I decided to forcefully shut it down by pressing the Power button.Now the PC only boots up to the BIOS and checks for Media presence without finding any.I also can't reach the recovery environment through repeatedly shutting it off and on or by...
  3. My PC won't start after forcefully shutting it down while it froze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won't start after forcefully shutting it down while it froze: My PC froze and after a while I decided to forcefully shut it down by pressing the Power button.Now the PC only boots up to the BIOS and checks for Media presence without finding any.I also can't reach the recovery environment through repeatedly shutting it off and on or by...
  4. After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown: I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts...
  5. After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown: I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts...
  6. laptop doesn't shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop doesn't shut down: Hello guys, after the recent update i'm not able to shut down my laptop. When i click on shutdown it goes to lock screen and when i try to shut down from lock screen it again gets stuck on lock screen. kindly help...
  7. Laptop not shutting down even after force shut down and screen doesn't display anyhting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not shutting down even after force shut down and screen doesn't display anyhting.: So I was working on my laptop and all of a sudden it got stuck, nothing moving so I trued to turn on Task manager but it didn't work so I force shut down my laptop but the light indicating the power on is still blinking. I turned it on again and the screen turns on but...
  8. Some problems after Laptop hang and force shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some problems after Laptop hang and force shut down: Hi, im facing some problems with my 2 years old laptop after a force shut down because it hang: 1. task manager wont open instantly crashed when open it 2. google lost all my accounts information, whenever i startup, i need to log in every account Facebook, Youtube,...
  9. Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop gets shut down after starting it up unplugged!: Hey! I am facing a serious issue with my Windows 10 Laptop. When I start my laptop unplugged , it starts normally ;it asks for the password but once i enter it battery automatically gets into 1% and gets turned off. After turning off once I try to turn it back on unplugged or...
  10. My laptop doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop doesn't shut down properly: Hello, so i have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 (P57g001), i bought it back in April and in the last few weeks it started to freeze whenever i try to shut it down or put it to sleep or hibernate. It is clear that the OS (win 10) is closing all the programs but when it turns the...