Windows 10: My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz

Discus and support My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Even that I have a new laptop - Asus, it doesn't supprt 5GHz. I looked at on network adapter and it doesn't support 802.11ac. Do you have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TahirLatifi, Dec 16, 2020.

1. My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz

Hello,

Even that I have a new laptop - Asus, it doesn't supprt 5GHz. I looked at on network adapter and it doesn't support 802.11ac. Do you have any suggestion, how to solve this problem?

Best,

Tahir

:)

TahirLatifi, Dec 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Dec 16, 2020
  4. ensum Win User

My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz

5ghz support on Lumia range

Hi, I want to get a Windows phone and am looking at the Lumia range but it has to support 5ghz wi-fi.

The phone specs only list the wi-fi bands supported which isn't overly helpful, so is there a list of Lumias that support 5ghz, or if you have one could you tell me if it supports it?

Thanks in advance,

Colin

ensum, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz

1. My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't support

2. PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.: Hello, just got a new router that supports dual band 2.4g and 5g. I set it all up, the 5g works flawlessly on my phone and laptop but my desktop pc can't connect. I can see it in my wifi list but when type the password and hit connect, it is connecting for like 30 seconds and...
  3. PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.: Hello, just got a new router that supports dual band 2.4g and 5g. I set it all up, the 5g works flawlessly on my phone and laptop but my desktop pc can't connect. I can see it in my wifi list but when type the password and hit connect, it is connecting for like 30 seconds and...
  4. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  5. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  6. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network

My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network: Since 1st day my laptop always showed every 5GHz network available & it couldn't connect to my home network but it connected easily with my phone's hotspot. Just yesterday evening for the first time my laptop got connected to my 5GHz home network so I was surprised and it was...
  8. My laptop cant handle 5ghz network

My laptop cant handle 5ghz network: SO basically my laptop is not able to hold a 5ghz network even though I have one. I've heard that I can change the adapter but I don't know-how. If anyone knows a solution please help. it would be appreciated....
  9. Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network

Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network: We've got a NETGEAR extender and my laptop connects fine to the 2.4GHz network (BTHub5-Q5S5_2GEXT) but the 5GHz won't even show up. I know it works as my phone is always connected to it (BTHub5-Q5S5_5GEXT) so it's not the network that's the problem. I've reset the router many...
  10. can't see 5ghz networks although adapter supports it

can't see 5ghz networks although adapter supports it: hi guys, i have searched a lot and did not find any solution to my problem (or, in fact, someone with my exact problem) my wireless PCI adapter supports 802.11a so it should have 5ghz recognizing abillity right? i went to the device manager to the advanced tab and found...