Windows 10: My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly

Discus and support My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've tried to deactivate "Windows quick start" and this doesn't fix it. However, after deactivating all the Microsoft services from "msconfig" the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Daniel Reina Cabrera, Aug 29, 2019.

1. My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly

I've tried to deactivate "Windows quick start" and this doesn't fix it. However, after deactivating all the Microsoft services from "msconfig" the laptop start to turn off correctly. What I want to know is if I can find which service cause me that problem or if there are other ways to fix this.

:)

Daniel Reina Cabrera, Aug 29, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 29, 2019
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Aug 29, 2019
  4. My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly

1. My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly - Similar Threads - laptop doesn´t turn

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop´s screen doesn´t work: My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without conecting it to a screen? I try to restartig...
  5. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop´s screen doesn´t work: My laptop an aero 15 screen is black. The notebook can turn on beacause i conectect a screen with hdmi cable and works. How can i resolve this without conecting it to a screen? I try to restartig...
  6. Laptop´s screen doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows key doesn´t work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key doesn´t work correctly: By mistake I deleted Program File x86 folder, I managed to get it back by restoring my computer, but my window key does not work as it used to, now I have to press fn + window key in order to make it work. How can I fix this and make it work by only pressing the window key....
  8. my camera doesn´t work

my camera doesn´t work: i have an question why my camera doesnt work i have laptop toshibe and when i clik the camera says`" we cant find your camera" can somebody help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-work/9282475f-2076-44b9-b3bb-375d68da9df0
  9. My webcam doesn´t work

My webcam doesn´t work: I get the 0xA00F4244 error when i open the camera app on my laptop. My laptop's model is Asus GL552J. I already search for the driver on the official website and i didn't find anything. I also checked the device manager, and i can´t find the camera. Please somebody help me, i...
  10. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...