Windows 10: My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu. Please Help.

Discus and support My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu. Please Help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I think my laptop doesn't want to use the nvidia gpu for some reason. It's a new laptop just installed Win 10. I'm using AMD ryzen 7 4800H, gtx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MihailTsanev, Apr 9, 2021.

1. My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu. Please Help.

[COLOR=rgba22, 22, 22, 1]Hello I think my laptop doesn't want to use the nvidia gpu for some reason. It's a new laptop just installed Win 10. I'm using AMD ryzen 7 4800H, gtx 1650 ti. I installed the GPU drivers from the nvidia website. I can see that the device manager DOES detect the gpu. It's there under Display Adaptors. The other one is Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I don't understand what I have to do. Please help.[/COLOR]

:)

MihailTsanev, Apr 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu.  Please Help. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 9, 2021
  3. JulianKik Win User
    Cant use dedicated gpu

Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this

My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu.  Please Help. 8fc74c05-82ae-48fa-9f7e-31638ceac217?upload=true.png

I had no clue what to do so I went into my BIOS to change it and there was integrated and switchable listed I picked switchable and still nothing now I'm here hoping somebody can help me.

I'm running windows 10 home version 1903, integrated gpu=intel graphics 3000, dedicated=AMD radeon graphics HD 7670M

JulianKik, Apr 9, 2021
  4. My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu. Please Help.

Gaming Laptop uses dedicated GPU on a non-existent monitor

So I have a bit of a complicated problem. Up until recently, I've been doing good with my Laptop. It has an igpu and a dedicated gpu. I had 2 monitors, the one directly connected to my laptop was run by the igpu, and the external was run by the dedicated
    gpu. I am on vacation, and don't have access to my second monitor, and now, when I try to run a game with my dedicated graphics card, it will try to pull up the game, but close it, since the dedicated gpu is set to my second monitor. How do I change this?
    My Geforce Experience app isn't working by the way.

RubiksCuber37, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu. Please Help.

1. My laptop doesn't use the dedicated gpu. Please Help. - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't dedicated

2. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  3. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  4. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  6. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  7. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell G3 3779 Dedicated GPU issues, not using dedicated gpu?: Hello, so my friend's Dell G3 3779 is not using the Nvidia GPU for gaming and using the integrated one, this is on a freshly installed win10 with latest BIOS, and the latest drivers make it run minecraft at 12 FPS We tried installing older nvidia drivers and the performance...
  9. Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games and applications are not using laptop dedicated GPU: Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 1909, I'm having an issue where applications do not use the dedicated Nvidia GPU , despite having set programs to use the high performance GPU on Nvidia Control Panel. Even if I right click the shortcut or executable and choose to run...
  10. Cant use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant use dedicated gpu: Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this [ATTACH] I had no clue what to do so I tied...