Windows 10: my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

Discus and support my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use windows 10 and my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kinghspacey, Dec 11, 2018.

1. my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

I use windows 10 and my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

:)

kinghspacey, Dec 11, 2018

2. Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 12, 2018
  3. capnp72 Win User
    Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

capnp72, Dec 12, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

Waking up from sleep mode

Hi Phil,

If you are unable to get out of Sleep mode, it could mean that the BIOS installed reduces the power to which your input device is connected, i.e. mouse or keyboard. For us to properly assist you in getting out of Sleep mode, kindly respond to the questions
    below:

• Can you explain further what you are experiencing? Were you able to get to the lock screen after waking from Sleep mode?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • When did the issue start to occur? Did it happen after installing an update, an app, or a driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

1. my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't wake

2. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode: I am facing issue as my laptop go to sleep mode then it freezes. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work to awake it. I have to shut down it and restart it. All YouTube tips and tricks are tried and failed. Also installed window several time but all in vain. Does any one has the...
  3. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode: I am facing issue as my laptop go to sleep mode then it freezes. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work to awake it. I have to shut down it and restart it. All YouTube tips and tricks are tried and failed. Also installed window several time but all in vain. Does any one has the...
  4. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode

My computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode: This has been going on for a few days where I'll use the start menu to put my computer into sleep mode, but I then can't wake it up. I press the power button to wake it up, nothing happens. I try to use my mouse and keyboard, they don't respond despite having them set to be...
  6. My computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode: This has been going on for a few days where I'll use the start menu to put my computer into sleep mode, but I then can't wake it up. I press the power button to wake it up, nothing happens. I try to use my mouse and keyboard, they don't respond despite having them set to be...
  7. My computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wake up from sleep mode

Wake up from sleep mode: Using a Acer desktop with the latest version of Windows 10. My monitor will not wake from the sleep mode. Montior is a HP w17e. Pc is set to sleep after 20 minutes and monitor is set to never sleep but goes to sleep when PC does. PC will wake just fine but monitor will...
  9. waking up from sleep mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    waking up from sleep mode: how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-from-sleep-mode/b4ff1b9a-ea46-4a3a-975c-1d05f338aeae"
  10. Not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not wake up from sleep mode: My box does not wake up from "sleep" mode. I tried wake-up with keyboard and power button, but not worked. The psecs of my box is here; OS: windows 10 pro x64 CPU: i7-920 Motherboard: Asus P5X58D Premium Memory: G Skill F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ 2G x 6 Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...