Windows 10: My Laptop doesn't work

Discus and support My Laptop doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop doesn't work even after the man made new windows 10 to it please heeelp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zyad Ahmed, Sep 18, 2021.

1. My Laptop doesn't work

my laptop doesn't work even after the man made new windows 10 to it please heeelp

:)

Zyad Ahmed, Sep 18, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Laptop doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 18, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My Laptop doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Mazkaa Win User

My Laptop doesn't work

My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop doesn't work

1. My Laptop doesn't work - Similar Threads - Laptop doesn't

2. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  3. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  4. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...: Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to think HP was a reputable company. Not anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-someone-fix-the-no-preview-problem-i/dc27cb51-4b54-4f2a-a08d-3240eb22cad8
  6. Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...

Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to...: Why doesn't someone fix the "no preview" problem? I should take this laptop back. I used to think HP was a reputable company. Not anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-someone-fix-the-no-preview-problem-i/dc27cb51-4b54-4f2a-a08d-3240eb22cad8
  7. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  8. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  9. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  10. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...