Windows 10: My laptop dose not work. please help!

Discus and support My laptop dose not work. please help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I need help with my Toshiba windows 10 laptop. I think my laptop needs an update bad, its extremely slow, freezes up, and the apps like the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cherrysinfo, Nov 26, 2018.

1. My laptop dose not work. please help!

Hi I need help with my Toshiba windows 10 laptop. I think my laptop needs an update bad, its extremely slow, freezes up, and the apps like the windows icon on the bottom left of the screen will not work. it will light up when I hover over it with the mouse , I can click on it but nothing happens. I can't run a scan or anything on it. if I can get any help that be great cause I don't know what to do and I really don't want buy a nother one...

:)

cherrysinfo, Nov 26, 2018
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 26, 2018
  4. SunnyK Win User

My laptop dose not work. please help!

New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

My laptop dose not work. please help!

1. My laptop dose not work. please help! - Similar Threads - laptop dose please

2. please dose david martin ms11001 work for microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please dose david martin ms11001 work for microsoft: is david martin ms11001 a employee for microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-dose-david-martin-ms11001-work-for/2076ecc7-0985-474c-a0a3-b4000b0bb56d
  3. please dose david martin ms11001 work for microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please dose david martin ms11001 work for microsoft: is david martin ms11001 a employee for microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-dose-david-martin-ms11001-work-for/2076ecc7-0985-474c-a0a3-b4000b0bb56d
  4. please dose david martin ms11001 work for microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop not working - please help!!

Laptop not working - please help!!: My laptop the huwei matebook d15 will not turn on properly. I am stuck on a blue page which says choose an option. The options are use a device, troubleshoot, turn off pc. I have tried trouble shooting, startup repair isn't working, I have tried uninstalling the recent update...
  6. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not working - please help!!: My laptop the huwei matebook d15 will not turn on properly. I am stuck on a blue page which says choose an option. The options are use a device, troubleshoot, turn off pc. I have tried trouble shooting, startup repair isn't working, I have tried uninstalling the recent update...
  7. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Please help with my laptop

Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  9. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  10. Please help me ....for opening my laptop & work

Please help me ....for opening my laptop & work: Dear sir, please help me.It's important for me to activate the laptop account or I can't turn on my laptop. I'm having a lot of trouble. My mail, mobile number and codes are not coming. You have asked for 30 days for sending me codes. Mother will create a lot of trouble for...