Windows 10: my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can i do, frank

Discus and support my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can i do, frank in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; frank my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can I do, frank could not get to windows, made the mistake of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FrankWitkowski1, May 1, 2019.

1. my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can i do, frank

frank

my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can I do, frank

could not get to windows, made the mistake of install RESTORO,

would like WIN back.

1 630 916 1534 tel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

FrankWitkowski1, May 1, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, May 1, 2019
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, May 1, 2019
  4. kajson Win User

my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can i do, frank

Win 10 clean install question

So I spend the day yesterday installing the computer, using a prepared usb key with windows 10 on it.

I got it all sorted in the end but I'll share my fails anyways so others might learn:

Do not try to do a clean install win with win 10 home N, when you come from a machine with just win 10 home. It won't activate *Wink my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can i do, frank ;) After reinstalling with the right copy, it was already activated right away after the first boot, didn't even have to initialise it.

There hasn't changed a whole lot in making clean install compared to older versions of windows, it's slightly better streamlined, though being asked at 3 different stages to enter a product key when it's not needed during install seems a bit annoying.

Further more it would be lovely if Microsoft finally learned to ask ALL questions regarding preferences updates and whatnot in one go, so you can then go away from your computer and come back to a fully installed/updated system including reboots.. Not impossible I would say.

There's still some little bugs, like when I installed realtek audio drivers, they'd go into an infinite loop asking for reboot and install the driver. And as a PDF reader isn't in the list of standard programs to select, foxitreader keeps saying it is not the default reader for pdf's even though I had said yes to the question 3x. If this fails to get file associations for PDF's I do hope Microsoft will fix this asap.

Thanks for the fast answers earlier guys, it gave me the confidence that all would be well, even when I cocked up the first install with the N version.

kajson, May 1, 2019
Thema:

my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can i do, frank

1. my laptop failed, due to install, i installed RESTORO, would like WIN 10, what can i do, frank - Similar Threads - laptop failed due

2. I would like to upgrade my Win 10 home with a win 10 Pro doing a clean install from USB,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to upgrade my Win 10 home with a win 10 Pro doing a clean install from USB,...: My toshiba has become to slow and unresponsive and I would like a clean start, have a seperate Win 10 Pro licenses and will follow instructions, Do I need to fomramt disk prior USB start? I have done back and would a nice clean hard drive to install on.?Thanks Lutz :...
  3. I would like to upgrade my Win 10 home with a win 10 Pro doing a clean install from USB,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to upgrade my Win 10 home with a win 10 Pro doing a clean install from USB,...: My toshiba has become to slow and unresponsive and I would like a clean start, have a seperate Win 10 Pro licenses and will follow instructions, Do I need to fomramt disk prior USB start? I have done back and would a nice clean hard drive to install on.?Thanks Lutz :...
  4. I would like to upgrade my Win 10 home with a win 10 Pro doing a clean install from USB,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like install windows 10 on my PC: Split from this thread.I would like install windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-install-windows-10-on-my-pc/3dbb571c-c837-41a2-90df-6e62b1baa971
  6. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

I would like install windows 10 on my PC: Split from this thread.I would like install windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-install-windows-10-on-my-pc/3dbb571c-c837-41a2-90df-6e62b1baa971
  7. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM

I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM: Hello, I am looking for advice. My aim is to create my own sandbox to analyse malware in Azure VM.I want to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM then in VBox two other systems - Windows 10 and ubuntu.I am not sure which size and version of windows will be good to create such a...
  9. I would like to install Windows11

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to install Windows11: How do I install Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-install-windows11/22cff33d-5468-4cfd-a05a-a2b4246e2c9d
  10. Help, Windows Installer failing to install updates, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help, Windows Installer failing to install updates, what can I do?: Windows Installer is failing to install update(s) correctly and I do not know what the underlying issue is. The problem has been ongoing since December 2017. Is there anything I should do or can I wait for Microsoft to rectify the problem? Currently, the updates installs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is restoro safe

2. restoro

3. restoro for windows 10

4. restoro for windows,
  5. is restoro a good program,
  6. restoro phone number,
  7. Is Restoro a Microsoft product?,
  8. what is restoro,
  9. restoro wont install,
  10. I want restoro out of my computer,
  11. what is restoro do,