Windows 10: My laptop failed to connect to any Bluetooth device after driver updating.

Discus and support My laptop failed to connect to any Bluetooth device after driver updating. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I really need some helps with this. After updating to the newest Bluetooth driver via CCleaner, my laptop can't connect to any device even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tommy7611, Sep 4, 2021.

1. tommy7611 Win User

My laptop failed to connect to any Bluetooth device after driver updating.

Hey guys, I really need some helps with this. After updating to the newest Bluetooth driver via CCleaner, my laptop can't connect to any device even though it paired successfully. I have tried as many internet-found methods as I could but still, no luck. Including uninstalling the driver many times, uninstalling all previously paired devices even delete their registry, restart Bluetooth support service change startup type also, rollback driver. So frustrated. The only methods I haven't tried are restoring my PC and unplugging the Bluetooth card, these would be my last hope if there ain't

:)

tommy7611, Sep 4, 2021

2. "MTP device driver" failed

when i plug in my nokia 5800 via usb cable, it's showing "mtp device driver" failed and in device manager, yellow marked.

and i'm unable to connect to internet using my nokia 5800 usb cable to laptop but when i connect it using bluetooth with my laptop, i have no such error and i can connect to internet withhut problems.

tohugh both via usb and bluetooth, i can connect to pc suite, but via usb, unable to connect to internet and that mtp device error.

any solution?

freebird_9924, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Trouble Connecting To Bluetooth Device

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the device:

• Press Windows key
      + R to open Run.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press
      Enter

• Locate Bluetooth Device.

• Right click on the device and select
      Uninstall.

• Also place a check mark beside the option
      “delete driver files for the device”.

• Restart the computer
    Windows should automatically try to find and install the appropriate driver on restart. In case if it fails to install the driver automatically. If that didn’t work try step 2.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the manufacture website and search for the latest Bluetooth drivers compatible with Windows 10 available for the device model and then install.

Hope the information helps. If you have any queries related to Windows. Feel free to post. We are here to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 4, 2021
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Bluetooth device fails to install properly.

We appreciate your response. We'd like to know if you've tried connecting other Bluetooth devices on your device.

If you don't have any other Bluetooth device or all of them are unable to connect to your computer, we'd recommend performing the following to isolate driver related issues:

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Locate and collapse Bluetooth.
    • Right-click on each of the items listed under Bluetooth and check if the Update Driver Software option is lit. If greyed out, proceed to step 4.
    • Click on Uninstall.
    • Repeat steps 3 and 4 to all listed drivers.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Restarting your device will reinstall the specified drivers.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop failed to connect to any Bluetooth device after driver updating. - Similar Threads - laptop failed connect

2. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.: My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device. It is able to find and pair with them, but when I try to connect it, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable and then try again." What should I do?? Please help... I tried 2...
  3. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.: My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device. It is able to find and pair with them, but when I try to connect it, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable and then try again." What should I do?? Please help... I tried 2...
  4. My laptop is not able to connect with ANY bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop supports Bluetooth but will not connect to any audio devices

My laptop supports Bluetooth but will not connect to any audio devices: I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop but it doesn't show up when I press "Add Bluetooth or other device" then "Bluetooth". In Device Manager, it shows Bluetooth so I know my laptop has Bluetooth, but it just doesn't wanna connect to my earbuds or...
  6. My laptop supports Bluetooth but will not connect to any audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop supports Bluetooth but will not connect to any audio devices: I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop but it doesn't show up when I press "Add Bluetooth or other device" then "Bluetooth". In Device Manager, it shows Bluetooth so I know my laptop has Bluetooth, but it just doesn't wanna connect to my earbuds or...
  7. My laptop supports Bluetooth but will not connect to any audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i can´t connect any of my Bluetooth devices with my laptop

i can´t connect any of my Bluetooth devices with my laptop: I can´t conect any of my bluetooth devices with my laptop Device name DAVOR Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2940 @ 1.83GHz 1.83 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable Device ID F61528C7-1651-4710-AE03-C3A29233CE4B Product ID 00325-80312-99345-AAOEM System type 64-bit...
  9. Laptop Bluetooth not connecting to my devices

Laptop Bluetooth not connecting to my devices: Split from this thread. hi sir my laptop bluetooth is not cannect to my devices * OS not specified. Assumed to be Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluetooth-not-connecting-to-my-devices/deedf154-5877-405f-8512-b819e2904209
  10. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc: MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-bluetooth-device-is-not-connecting-to-my-pc/5b9eabaf-b0c1-4ddf-9e95-c6422101b027