Windows 10: My laptop fan just keeps acting up.

Discus and support My laptop fan just keeps acting up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it swirls up once in a while like every 3 or 5 minutes. I don't run any special program or play games all that, just regular work and watch some online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RayHan2, Jan 8, 2019.

1. RayHan2 Win User

My laptop fan just keeps acting up.

it swirls up once in a while like every 3 or 5 minutes. I don't run any special program or play games all that, just regular work and watch some online videos.

just don't know why it acts up for what.

:)

RayHan2, Jan 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Fan keeps running after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Install all pending Windows and driver updates in your PC. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested.

CPU fan noise after Windows 10 install

Do let us know if fan still keeps running. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. My laptop fan just keeps acting up. - Similar Threads - laptop fan keeps

2. My laptop is acting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is acting up.: My windows 11 is not preforming very well. The search is not working and when I go to settings, it just keeps loading. I tried to look for windows update but it does not respond. I also tried restarting but still it stays the same....
  3. My laptop is acting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is acting up.: My windows 11 is not preforming very well. The search is not working and when I go to settings, it just keeps loading. I tried to look for windows update but it does not respond. I also tried restarting but still it stays the same....
  4. Laptop acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop acting up: Hi,Just recently i've been seeing my pc just act up. Here are some notable issues that I am facing:1. Fans ramping up:Randomly my fans just start ramping up slowly and slowly to full blast and task manager shows there is little to no load on the cpu or the discrete gpu so I'm...
  5. Laptop acting up

Laptop acting up: Hi,Just recently i've been seeing my pc just act up. Here are some notable issues that I am facing:1. Fans ramping up:Randomly my fans just start ramping up slowly and slowly to full blast and task manager shows there is little to no load on the cpu or the discrete gpu so I'm...
  6. My laptop is acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is acting up: Hello! I just finished setting up Windows 10 Professional edition but my laptop is acting a bit wierd.For example: When I hover with my mouse pointer cursor over the task bar apps / windows icon / search bar nothing happens, from past experience i know very well that there...
  7. My laptop is acting up

My laptop is acting up: Hello! I just finished setting up Windows 10 Professional edition but my laptop is acting a bit wierd.For example: When I hover with my mouse pointer cursor over the task bar apps / windows icon / search bar nothing happens, from past experience i know very well that there...
  8. My laptop is acting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My laptop started acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started acting up: I troubleshot my internet with the netwirk troubleshooter after finding out that i could connect to my wifi, but i couldn't use it on the laptop. However it still works for every other device in my hous.The troubleshoot keeps saying "The remote device or resource won't accept...
  10. Laptop is acting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is acting up: I just bought a new laptop about 4 weeks ago and its already starting to break its an hp and it says some if my registry values have changed and winows apps are hanging and crashing some stuff womt even let me install because ill keep runninginto an error saying your pc has...