Windows 10: My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time...

Discus and support My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time and the resume again in windows 11. I am facing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ABHINAV KASHYAP2, May 27, 2023.

1. My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time...

My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time and the resume again in windows 11. I am facing this problem since 2 months of upgradation to windows 11.its annoying when I was doing my work and suddenly it stops! can anyone help me I tried windows reset, updating of all the drivers and apps.

:)

ABHINAV KASHYAP2, May 27, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 27, 2023
  3. BRU
    bru Win User
    Laptop Fan Running Constantly

Three year old HP laptop, fan has always been noisy but this is new. I have tried everything I have found via Google to stop the fan but nothing is working. If I put the laptop on battery the fan stops almost immediately but as soon as its plugged in it starts again. There is no difference in the power setting for System Cooling. Any suggestions other than tearing it apart?

4. My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time...

fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

hello everyone, writing for the first time and would appreciate some help...

,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.

then i hold on the power button and fans stopped working. then i again hold the power button to turn on laptop, fans again started at full speed and after some time they back to normal speed.

this is third time this thing happened. apart from this my laptop works smoothly.

can anyone please help me is there any issue with my laptop?

KRISH_PATEL, May 27, 2023
Thema:

My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time...

1. My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time... - Similar Threads - laptop fan starts

2. My laptop fan is suddenly louder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fan is suddenly louder.: The temperature is stable and no processes in the background all the drivers are up to date i also tried uninstalling the last windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-fan-is-suddenly-louder/5166ea91-27b5-4de7-a614-57c98775ff1d
  3. My laptop fan is suddenly louder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fan is suddenly louder.: The temperature is stable and no processes in the background all the drivers are up to date i also tried uninstalling the last windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-fan-is-suddenly-louder/5166ea91-27b5-4de7-a614-57c98775ff1d
  4. My laptop fan is suddenly louder.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my laptop is taking too much time for sleep and while sleeping fan of laptop is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is taking too much time for sleep and while sleeping fan of laptop is on: there is also no option of hybrid sleep what am i supposed to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-taking-too-much-time-for-sleep-and/12c671f1-208c-4eb0-89bf-dd9c726445ea
  6. my laptop is taking too much time for sleep and while sleeping fan of laptop is on

my laptop is taking too much time for sleep and while sleeping fan of laptop is on: there is also no option of hybrid sleep what am i supposed to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-taking-too-much-time-for-sleep-and/12c671f1-208c-4eb0-89bf-dd9c726445ea
  7. My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time...: My laptop fan starts suddenly for a while my screen and other processes stops for that time and the resume again in windows 11. I am facing this problem since 2 months of upgradation to windows 11.its annoying when I was doing my work and suddenly it stops! can anyone help me...
  8. Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.: I was playing The Simpsons Hit & Run yesterday for almost 3 hours, today I turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning really really fast. Although everything on my laptop is working smoothly, the fans were really fast. After half a minute, the fans returned to...
  9. Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.

Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.: I was playing The Simpsons Hit & Run yesterday for almost 3 hours, today I turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning really really fast. Although everything on my laptop is working smoothly, the fans were really fast. After half a minute, the fans returned to...
  10. Turned on my laptop and suddenly my fans start spinning like crazy.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware