Windows 10: My laptop fell and there's a big problem

Discus and support My laptop fell and there's a big problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While i was working on my couch my hand accidentally hit the laptop and it fell down. Firstly the flap it the ground. Then the whole OS froze and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PETER Falking, Mar 29, 2022.

1. My laptop fell and there's a big problem

While i was working on my couch my hand accidentally hit the laptop and it fell down. Firstly the flap it the ground. Then the whole OS froze and i shutdown my laptop. Then when i tried to open it the normal setup happened but there was a black screen when booting the OS and it didn't boot. I ran the dell diagnostics too and it said all components were working well. What could have happened and is there a way to fix it without going on a trip to the technician? By the way a similar thing happened before but my laptop didn't fall. When i got it repaired they said it was a problem in the VGA.Pls

:)

PETER Falking, Mar 29, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 29, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 29, 2022
  4. Volatile Win User

My laptop fell and there's a big problem

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

My laptop fell and there's a big problem

1. My laptop fell and there's a big problem - Similar Threads - laptop fell there's

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big problem with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with my laptop: I wanted to import some videos from one laptop to my main laptop, so I took the hard drive out and connected it to my main laptop, thinking it would be okay. It asked me for permission to view the files so I did it, and successfully transferred the files. When I put back the...
  4. Big problem with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problem with my laptop: I wanted to import some videos from one laptop to my main laptop, so I took the hard drive out and connected it to my main laptop, thinking it would be okay. It asked me for permission to view the files so I did it, and successfully transferred the files. When I put back the...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  6. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  7. My laptop fell and there's a big problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop fell and there's a big problem: While i was working on my couch my hand accidentally hit the laptop and it fell down. Firstly the flap it the ground. Then the whole OS froze and i shutdown my laptop. Then when i tried to open it the normal setup happened but there was a black screen when booting the OS and...
  8. My laptop fell and there's a big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fell and there's a big problem: While i was working on my couch my hand accidentally hit the laptop and it fell down. Firstly the flap it the ground. Then the whole OS froze and i shutdown my laptop. Then when i tried to open it the normal setup happened but there was a black screen when booting the OS and...
  9. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  10. a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a big problem: Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as...